“A fabulous spa experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
Book Now
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Wailea
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Grande is located at the Grand Wailea Waldorf Astoria. Spa Grande’s unique theme of ‘East meets West over the Shores of Hawaii’ pampers guests and indulges your senses in an enriching journey to restore harmony to your body & soul. Ensure you arrive at least an hour before your treatment to enjoy the wonders of the world renown Terme hydrotherapy circuit and complimentary full body petit honey & mango exfoliation.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A fabulous spa experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

The Grand Spa really was grand, I'm I'm a spa girl! The staff were helpful, but discrete, the massage was exactly what I asked for and the waters were really, really fun. It was unique with the scented salt baths, the japanese showers and the roman tubs. I asked that my scrub be last and they accomodated the change for me. Truely the kind of spa day one wants of totally luxury.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Emily G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Rancho Santa Fe, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“This was my 5th visit over 20 years.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I still maintain this as my favorite spa with the salt baths and Japanese water treatments. I was disappointed this time with the set up for the massages and the quality of the masseuses themselves. We had a couple massage booked, when we were taken from the spa to wait for the masseuses, there were insufficient chairs so about 6 of us had to return inside from the Lanai to wait. During the massage, it was mediocre at best, she was unable to use more than mild pressure and it was more of a body rub than a massage. I asked her to increase pressure on several occasions but she was not skilled or strong enough to actually provide me with a quality massage, which I always used to receive here.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank 11Paul11
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great treme bathing pools...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

After a morning of beach yoga and a Zumba class.. 2 hrs in the treme pools was perfect.Amazing different showers and plunge pool...nothing like an ice cold plunge to really refresh your body. The bathing pools are all so great I couldnt pick my favorite. .will be back before end of stay.

1 Thank Richard S
Naperville, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful retreat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

The spa grande is a lovely retreat. The different baths are amazing. The massage is great. Lots too offer. It's a fantastic spa experience.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank sslanier
Atlanta, Georgia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Beautiful Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a beautiful spa, with all services available. I only used their spa for a blow out, but after reading their wonderful array of services, I wish I had been able to work in a nice relaxing day. There is something for everyone and it's beautiful.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Nancie T

Been to Spa Grande? Share your experiences!