“Look for magazine Ads for a deal ”
Review of Spa Grande

Spa Grande
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Wailea
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Grande is located at the Grand Wailea Waldorf Astoria. Spa Grande’s unique theme of ‘East meets West over the Shores of Hawaii’ pampers guests and indulges your senses in an enriching journey to restore harmony to your body & soul. Ensure you arrive at least an hour before your treatment to enjoy the wonders of the world renown Terme hydrotherapy circuit and complimentary full body petit honey & mango exfoliation.
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the rejuvenating waters of the Island salt baths, waterfall shower, papaya scrub and a hour long massage for $156. It also includes a $25 voucher for the Molokini Bistro where we had a great
Ps. The valet parking is included.

9  Thank wannabestaff
in 13 reviews
"ice water"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Went there with my teenage daughter. I loved the Therme pools that you can use up to 1 hour prior to your scheduled treatment. Hawaiian salt baths were amazing and very relaxing, so were the cascading showers. You also get a complimentary mini body polish while you are enjoying Therme treatments. Afterwards I had a Tropical Paradise package consisting of mango honey body scrub, followed by seaweed body heat wrap (they adjust the temperature to your liking). During the body wrap I had and aloe treatment for face, and scalp and feet massage. The body wrap was followed by a quick shower and relaxing massage. My daughter had Teen chocolate package consisting of body polish, massage and facial. She enjoyed it very much.

2  Thank dracis
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This was by far one of the best things we did on our recent trip to Maui. What an impressive spa! The whole experience was indescribable, the staff was very professional and the the atmosphere was like nothing I have seen before. This is definitely a spa every girl should visit!

3  Thank Sue972013
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Spent a morning at the Spa Grande with two girlfriends at the beginning of December. They had both been before and raved about it. I wasn't sure if it would live up to their review. I was not disappointed.
We booked early in the day and arrived an hour early to take advantage of the pools. It was heavenly. I was glad we did not have to wear a swim suit as it would certainly reduce the sensory pleasure of the whole experience. Loved the body scrub. Plunging into the cold pool was exhilarating and I felt fantastic even before the massage! The massage was fine, but I'm used to going to an RMT in Canada and don't think these masseuses have the same kind of training. It was relaxing, just not particularly therapeutic.
All in all it was a wonderful treat and I came away glowing. It is worth the money.

1  Thank chuckandnance
See more reviews
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I am a big spa lover and have experienced many terrific and not so terrific spa's. This particular spa is pretty nice, and I felt it was worth the price. We booked a couples' package which is $610 dollars not including tip or tax, we arrived with our bathing suits to enjoy the water therapy and it was not to busy, so I had a nice scrub then went and experienced all the tubs for an hour. We then went and received our treatment and had two wonderful ladies (mine was Leanne and she was so nice:) It was so relaxing I feel asleep hmmmmmmmm loved it. When we were finished I went down and got my suit back on and went to the japanese shower to wash my hair as I had massage oil's in it, well to my absolute horror (this is not the fault of the spa) there was two very old ladies naked (which I am not against but in this case my eyes are forever scarred) sitting in there with their legs spread cutting their toe nails in front of a big mirror (let your imagination soar on that point) . I am sorry its ok to be in the buff but when you are of that age common courtesy and being a lady should be in your lifestyle, as I did not need to see that... plus cutting your toenails and shaving is not cool in a spa setting, infact I find that very unsanitary so I left disgusted.

1  Thank Leanne T