Review Highlights
Spectacular!

This place is not to be missed. We booked a couples massage at the Spa Grande, and with that comes... read more

Reviewed November 7, 2018
Chris W
Kirkland, Washington
Hydrotherapy massage and facial

Was a very enjoyable experience. All staff were very friendly and professional. I would highly... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2018

from $249.37
from $109.95
from $220.00
More Info
All reviews body scrub terme baths couples massage hot tub healing waters salt pools grand wailea roman bath waterfall massage bath area steam room ice water minute massage men and women massage therapist waiting room waiting area
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This Spa has an amazing setting, the roman bath are really good and the Hawaiian salt bath are amazing. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The lanai on the upper floor is incredible at sunset. I would strongly recommend this spa for an afternoon of pampering and relaxation.

Date of experience: October 2013
2  Thank spalla67
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Wife and I did the couples massage, i was at first reluctant. Having never had a massage i was a bit intimidated. we arrived and went our separate ways. i was given a short tour and immediately went to the hydro therapy pools, really really relaxing. we spent an hour each in this area, which you can go to as early as you want prior to or after your massage.
the massage was excellent, felt like a noodle when we got out, can't recommend enough. i used the hawaiian airlines special, not sure if it is still offered. but go to their website and see, pretty good discount. or call the concierge at the spa and ask for it by name, if still offered they will give it to you there as well.

Date of experience: November 2012
2  Thank Biker56
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My boyfriend and I received the gift of a couples massage while staying as guests at the Grand Wailea. Fortunately, I looked up the spa online ahead of time, so we felt prepared for the Terme Hydrotherapy. I also called ahead of time to ask about attire, and found out the spa is "clothing optional." That was a new experience for both of us! On their advice, we did bring swimsuits, which I kept on until it was time for the massage. I would call their rates "appropriately pricey" considering this is the most luxurious spa I've ever experienced, and the hour-long hydro therapy that is included in every treatment is absolute indulgence. Very nice changing facilities, with options for those of us who are privacy-conscious, and a locker that locked. I was given a robe, but since I noticed no one else was using one (or wearing anything at all!) I wore my swim suit, and they have tons of very large towels everywhere. You start off with a nice private shower, and they advise you on the different bath options. You have a full hour to explore them all! I was a big fan of the different one-person soaking baths you could try out, and of the wonderful-smelling toiletries in the showers. I felt a little silly wearing my swimsuit after being surrounded by very naked people, so next time I would probably ditch it. The included full-body sugar scrub was a pleasant surprise. By the time I was called for my massage, I was already very relaxed and squeaky-clean! Men and women are in separate facilities, of course, so I rejoined by boyfriend after donning my robe, and we did enjoy wonderful hour-long side-by-side massages in a private room. My only wish is that the room were darker, but they did place a mask over your eyes when it was time to lay on your back. Overall it was a wonderful experience that we would definitely recommend for couples, or individuals. I would pay full price to enjoy all that again!

Date of experience: September 2013
3  Thank EventPlanne R
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The spa is beautiful however the service is terrible. It is loud and not peaceful, the 7 baths are ok, however the staff do a terrible job of explaining how the different baths work, they are constantly yelling the next clients name instead of walking to the client and letting them know they are ready for them. I left annoyed and stressed.

Date of experience: July 2013
2  Thank NutritiousFoodie
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My hubby treated me to the Ohana package which included a facial, mani, and pedi. The salt pools are so cool and relaxing! The Japanese pool is great too. The facilities are very clean and grand. The facial was very nice and was an hour well spent. The mani and pedi were okay. The people who take of us were very chatty and just talked nonstop. I'd rather they didn't talk so much about the celebrities they worked with.

Date of experience: September 2013