Mandara Spa at the Wailea Marriott
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Therapists , Hygienic Spa

Since we were at the Mariott Wailea Resort, the spa at the lobby level was convenient to get to... read more

Reviewed July 4, 2018
Poonam B
via mobile
Comfortable spa with excellent treatments

Lovely spa area with a large selection of quality beauty items to purchase. Very relaxing stone... read more

Reviewed April 28, 2017

from $249.37
from $110.55
from $177.03
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 14, 2006

Be aware that the Wailea Marriott is undergoing extensive remodeling and the spa facilities are crammed into old, low ceiling hotel rooms. Hotel signage for the spa leads you to the construction zone. There is no signage at the spa's previous location telling you where the spa is temporarily located. The staff made no effort to apologize for the conditions. On the phone when making our reservation we were told that a 15% gratuity was included in the price. When we received our bill there was a 19% fee that was called an "administrative" fee and the gratuity was not included. The 25 minute "Elemis Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow" is a very overpriced salt scrub. The treatment room had an old bed head board attached to the wall; the bathroom light wasn't working, there was a 2' x 3' hole in the ceiling, the tub/shower water was scalding hot and the water didn't drain well. As we were getting dressed to leave some other staff person barged into the room. This was one of those bad experiences that make you feel cheated and wanting never to go back. They say the new facility will be beautiful and expected completion is October 2006. If you must experience this spa do wait until the new facility is up and running.

4  Thank KanakaMaui
Reviewed August 29, 2003

While on our Alaskan cruise, I had the opportunity to have a massage thru Mandara Spa on our ship. Only having had three massages before, I was intriged by the Hawaiin, Thai, and Bali style. My massuse was a petite Phillipene lady with three years experience. The first thing I felt was the hot oil/lotion on my back that seemed to immediately melt into my muscles ah, this is it I thought. After a bit, I mentioned to her,"are you standing on my back"? Yes, and this seemed to stretch out my torso, giving me a new and fun experience. She finished off my 1hr massage with stretching/bending my legs. Thus making me feel more flexible afterwards. Truly a great experience with a kind and knowelgeable person.

2  Thank Excursion25377