“Whoopsie!”

Mandara Spa at the Wailea Marriott
Ranked #7 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Wailea
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Booked a 90 minute massage and 60 minute facial. My massage seemed to go really quick, so I checked my watch when I got back to the locker room and the masseuse had only given me a 60-minute. I went back out to the front desk and let the lady know. She was very apologetic, as was the facialist, who actually picked me up early so that I was not just sitting there waiting. As far as the massage, it was ok. The masseuse was actually very loud spoken, which I thought was weird, instead of leaning down and whispering to you about turning over, when you're done, etc. The facialist was awesome. Very relaxing and my face felt like a million bucks for the next couple of days. When I checked out, the spa was again very apolgetic, gave me a discount, and offered me a complimentary treatment. It really wasn't in our schedule to allow me to come back, so I thanked them. I felt they handled a very innocent mistake very professionally. In fact, I got ANOTHER phone call from the manager that night apologizing. They obviously care a great deal about service and want satisfied customers. I would go back to this spa just simply for the way they handled themselves.

1  Thank TouristaDeTejas

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Recommended by the hostess at Mala, she said that Mandara had the best Massage therapist and estheticians.
The Bamboo Massage was exactly what I needed to start off my 2 week vacation. I had to try this bamboo massage cause really, how often do you hear of a full body massage with bamboo?
Such a fantastic technique and a definite MUST TRY!

Reviewed March 31, 2012

one to check off the "Bucket List"! Very romantic side by side massage while listening to the crashing surf.

1  Thank ltorguson
Reviewed March 8, 2012

save up some money now, so that you can relax and enjoy a .true Hawaii vacation. Have a mani pedi while overlooking the Ocean,a couples massage if you can sneak away.Well worth every penny!

2  Thank SKKCCP
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We had the Lomi Lomi couples massage..my husband's first...it was nice and relaxing as promised..only complaint is that some of the products they use contain parabens...