“Best massage and facials”

Mandara Spa at the Wailea Marriott
Ranked #7 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Wailea
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Recommended by the hostess at Mala, she said that Mandara had the best Massage therapist and estheticians.
The Bamboo Massage was exactly what I needed to start off my 2 week vacation. I had to try this bamboo massage cause really, how often do you hear of a full body massage with bamboo?
Such a fantastic technique and a definite MUST TRY!

Reviewed March 31, 2012

one to check off the "Bucket List"! Very romantic side by side massage while listening to the crashing surf.

1  Thank ltorguson
Reviewed March 8, 2012

save up some money now, so that you can relax and enjoy a .true Hawaii vacation. Have a mani pedi while overlooking the Ocean,a couples massage if you can sneak away.Well worth every penny!

2  Thank SKKCCP
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We had the Lomi Lomi couples massage..my husband's first...it was nice and relaxing as promised..only complaint is that some of the products they use contain parabens...

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Nice spa, great breck from trying to see it all while vacationing. Spa got my reservation confused which started out my visit with some stress and confusion, so I was a little rushed as advised my appointment later than it was. once we got beyond that very nice spa, body polish OK maybe not worth money, but hopefully prepares skin for massage which was very good, then had a mini facial which was again OK felt as she was trying to sell me facial items, but still enjoyed. Great ocean views from massage room, beautiful place just go and enjoy.