“Couples message”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Couples message”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

great couples message outside! it was under a canopy with views of the water. we thoroughly enjoyed it especially after a long travel day from the east coast. we recommend getting a message the morning of the first full day you are there. great way to start off the trip!

Visited November 2011

San Francisco
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“travelzoo coupon tempted us to try”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Mandara spa was very well run and clean. We had the deluxe package and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Visited September 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Best Message Ever”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Bethany & Kristen (??) were great. Found every single muscle and worked it. The couples room was a little overrated.

Visited October 2011
Niwot, Colorado
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 246 helpful votes
“Average Spa Way Overpriced”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

We stayed at the Hotel for more than two weeks and scheduled 8 treatments ahead of time. We ended up taking six of those, canceled the remaining two and scheduled more treatments elsewhere. The prices were on par with a spa at the Four Seasons or a luxurious day spa, but the facilities and the service did not live up to that. The staff was friendly but not overly exited about their job. The time spend on the treatments was always a few minutes shorter than advertised. Also they try to sell their products pretty aggressively after each treatment.

Visited October 2011
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do Yourself a Favor...Go to this Spa!”
Reviewed November 16, 2008

I had just arrived in Maui a couple of days ago from Australia. I needed a haircut and decided to try the salon at Mandara at the Wailea Beach Marriott.. When I arrived, the staff was very welcoming. Kaila saw me right away. She took time to decide what I wanted and gave me a great shampoo and haircut. While I was getting my haircut, Nancee, said she had time to offer a manicure or pedicure. I paid for my haircut and was leaving, but the sky was overcast, so I decided to take Nancee up on her offer, so I went back. I spoke to the Manager, who is new and he helped me arrange a pedicure and a deep tissue massage. The pedicure was great, Nancee, who has lived in Maui for a while was able to talk about local points of interest and we talked a lot about running.
I had about a half hour before my massage, so I was able to enjoy the eucal euyptus scented steam room and the relaxation room with a soothing waterfall.
Jolene was my massage therapist. She was so warm and friendly. After determining what I needed ( my back hurt from the long flight from Australia), she gave me probably the best massage I have ever had - and I've been to spas from New York City to Beijing. My massage was only 50 minutes, but it felt longer and I didn't feel rushed, but at the end I wished I had gotten the longer massage.
I can't say enough about this spa - it was reasonably priced, was able to accommodate me for the time I needed, the ambient lighting is relaxing and the new feel with woods and water helped make the whole experience unforgettable.