“Must have been a bad night!”
Review of Ko Restaurant

Ko Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ko Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Wailea
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Kaukahi Street
Transit: The nearest Bus stop is located at the Shops of Wailea Maui.
Description: Executive Chef Tylun Pang leads the culinary masterpiece of Kō, the only fine dining restaurant on Maui to offer cuisine inspired by Maui’s sugarcane plantation era. Located at The Fairmont Kea Lani in Wailea, Kō features island family recipes and includes farm-fresh Hawaiian, Chinese, Filipino, Portuguese, Korean, and Japanese menu items with a contemporary twist.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My lobster was small and over cooked and my steak was so tough I could hardly cut it. However, my husbands seafood dish he said was good.

FairmontKeaLaniMaui, Kō General Manager at Ko Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for joining us for dinner at Kō, rv8erdonna. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We pride ourselves in serving high quality and delicious entrees and I would like to invite you back to the restaurant to experience just that. Simply contact me directly at Benjamin.quick@fairmont.com or 808-270-5487 and I will be happy to make your reservations for you. I hope I have the opportunity to meet you in person on your next visit.

Best wishes,
Benjamin Quick

Write a ReviewReviews (1,242)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is an elegant dedication to Hawaii's sugar cane industry (sadly, now mostly gone). The Asian delicacies and fusion cuisine were exceptional, making for a very nice but informal business dinner. Appetizers -- lumpia, duck rolls and their specialty lava rock ahi tuna -- rival the rest of the meal. Fun sampling of desserts as well!

FairmontKeaLaniMaui, Kō General Manager at Ko Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Aloha goalee11 and thank you for such a splendid review! We pride ourselves in our award winning island-inspired cuisine and I am so happy you enjoyed your dining experience, especially our popular Ahi on the Rock and Lumpia Rolls. Your excellent comments will be shared and celebrated with chef and his team.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great dinner here including the best pork chop and seafood dinner ever. Leanne made my birthday evening perfect and Mark was great.

FairmontKeaLaniMaui, Manager at Ko Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha Maggi and thank you for choosing to have your recent birthday dinner with us at Kō. I'm delighted to hear that Mark and Leanne created such a memorable evening for you! Please know your kind words will be shared with both of them tonight. We hope to welcome you back for another fantastic dining experience.

Warmest aloha,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First, something that generally makes for a good dining experience is the service and at Ko, the service is outstanding. The food is completely underrated specially in the uber crowded Wailea restaurant scene. Food is fresh with a farm-to-table emphasis - and with Maui being home to such a flourishing food market (i.e. fish, vegetables, fruits), it is the perfect place to do so. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Ko restaurant is a great place for fun and fine dinning, Misty was our server for the second time in 2 years. Misty made our experience even better. Not only did she have a command of the wine list & dinner menu but her suggestions were spot on.

FairmontKeaLaniMaui, Kō General Manager at Ko Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Aloha Dennis and what great news to hear you had a fabulous evening with us the second time! Thank you for returning to Kō and sharing your experience with future guests. It makes me very happy to hear Misty contributed (once again) to making your evening so memorable. We certainly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest aloha,
Benjamin Quick

Been to Ko Restaurant? Share your experiences!