“Great meal with music”
Review of Ko Restaurant

Ko Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ko Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Kaukahi Street
Transit: The nearest Bus stop is located at the Shops of Wailea Maui.
Description: Executive Chef Tylun Pang leads the culinary masterpiece of Kō, the only fine dining restaurant on Maui to offer cuisine inspired by Maui’s sugarcane plantation era. Located at The Fairmont Kea Lani in Wailea, Kō features island family recipes and includes farm-fresh Hawaiian, Chinese, Filipino, Portuguese, Korean, and Japanese menu items with a contemporary twist.
Reviewed January 17, 2013

menu very accommodating for vegetarians. Restaurant very generous to make up for a slight error made on an entree.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,116)

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Given the high prices on the menu, the restaurant is surprisingly casual. The service is no better than average, the ambiance is noisy (tables close together ) , the meal is rushed, and the food just not worthy of the prices.

TrudyPeterson, Guest Relations Manager at Ko Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

We’re so sorry to learn that your recent experience at Kō was inadequate. We strive to deliver service that is worthy of a world-class restaurant and never want our guests to feel rushed. Please accept our sincere apology and thank you again for your honest feedback.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Our waitress was excellent, but the food was ok. The BBQ skewers and chicken & mushroom spring rolls were average at best. The lobster tempura was basically lobster fish and chips. I suppose that makes sense, but we expected something better.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Enjoyed a lovely dinner with our family of four, especially searing the ahi on the hot rock, and the noodle dish. Server from Cleveland was very friendly and helpful, offering to halve an entry for my 12 year old daughter.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I recently took my new bride to Ko for our wedding dinner. The night could not have been better, thanks to the lovely staff at Ko. Everything about the experience was amazing!! The service was the best I've ever encountered. The food was incredible. I was really surprised when we arrived as I am a vegetarian and had looked at the menu online and found items I could eat. I am not sure if I missed it online, but they had additional items for people who are vegan, people with allergies, etc. We had an appetizer, our main courses and dessert, plus a sample of cocktails. All were 5 star. Our ceremony was a typical beautiful Maui wedding, but Ko made the day something to remember.

Been to Ko Restaurant? Share your experiences!