“Beauty and Tranquility”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Vecchiola...
“Beauty and Tranquility”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We booked Aqua Lani J305 through Cary Ritt at Maui Vacation Advisers, and the villa management is provided throught Tropical Villa Vacations. From beginning to end, top to bottom, everything about our experience was perfect! We arrived exhausted from a long journey out of DFW to be met at the villa by Jenny, our greeter. When we walked into this property, we were floored by the views, the decor, the amount of space, and everything the owner provides! The kitchen is fully stocked with cooking utensils, pots, pans, dishes and the obvious necessities, plus spices, picnic supplies, every appliance one could imagine, coffee, you name it, it's there. The cool, light colors, gorgeous local artwork, spacious rooms and lanai, and comfortable bedrooms made this home away from home well worth the price we paid. I am already looking forward to our return next year.
Some handy things:
Private elevator, parking space in garage below building, elevator straight to garage and pool, gorgeous property and landscaping, shops and restraunts right across driveway in front of villas, beach attendants with towels and chairs, water at pools for drinking, smiling friendly staff everywhere.
This was the perfect vacation spot. Do not hesitate to book, you will love every second you're here. My favorite thing was waking up early and coffee on the lanai, watching the sun come up over the islands in the distance. Aloha!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Utah

Reviewed October 18, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

San Francisco
Reviewed August 17, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing