“The best Cheeseburgers”

Cheeseburger Grille And Tap Room
Ranked #28 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The best Cheeseburgers”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Cheeseburger Island Style is an easy walk from the Grand Wailea if you're in the mood for something other than hotel food. The cheeseburger sliders are excellent, and the drinks are great, too. Service is great, and shopping is great nearby.

Visited July 2012

• Korean first
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“Cheeseburger in Wailea a disappointment”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat and decided on The Cheeseburger in Paradise. We have been to the Vegas and Lahaina restaurants and were pleased. However, the meal today, just did did not stand out. I had the mahi mahi sandwich with the huge bun and cole slaw. Once I took off the bun, the fish was nicely cooked. Cole slaw was blah. My other half had the mushroom burger. The fries were an additional cost. My soft drink has tasted like it was watered down and the tEA was 3.45. For 35.00 for lunch, I was disappointed with the food. No bang to this meal.

Tempe, Arizona
“Great for late night drinks”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The live music was so good we went back two nights in a row. We didn't eat here but it had a fun atmosphere and was walking distance from Wailea Marriott.

Visited June 2013
San Jose, California
“Good comfort food”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We really liked this restaurant - after almost a week of fancy food at our hotel and nearby restaurants, we were happy to have a casual meal of plain old cheeseburgers and fries. I had the nachos (pretty good) but my husband and son had burgers and both of them cleaned their plates.

Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheeseburger Pitiful Style”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I generally have low expectations for burger places, but this restaurant blew my expectations out of the water and not in a good way. Save yourself the frustration of stopping here for anything, least of all service. Don't be fooled by other favorable reviews of the burgers. We had 8 people with 3 kids in our party and with the exception of 2, all had cheeseburgers and all were bad. My family and I have traveled all over the country and others parts of the world and I've never felt so compelled to write a review of a restaurant, but I feel others need to be warned. Not only was the food bad - dry meat patties, dry buns, poor quality toppings and frozen fries, but the service was the worst I've had anywhere. The place was not busy at all for a Saturday evening so someone decided only one waiter for half the restaurant was needed, although there were other employees milling about the empty half of the restaurant not doing anything. We waited and waited for water and then waited and waited for our orders to be taken. Our waiter was not friendly or helpful with menu selections. He actually seemed annoyed that he was taking an order. The food came out fairly quickly, but the sweet potato fries were visibly burned (almost black) and the regular fries and onion rings were over cooked as well. I cannot believe a plate was sent out of the kitchen with burned food. Anyway, the primary problem with this restaurant is there is obviously no leadership. We never saw anyone who looked or acted like a manager and it showed in every respect. We have eaten at several other great restaurants on Maui so don't waste your opportunity to eat at a good restaurant on this place.

1 Thank Tracy3334