“Decent burgers, friendly staff”

Cheeseburger Grille And Tap Room
Ranked #31 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We had takeout burgers from here for a group of 4 adults. The service was very quick and friendly. I called in the food and they said everything would be ready in 10 minutes. When I arrived they gave me a seat at the bar and a offered a water while I was waiting.

The food itself was moderate, everything was cooked through and reasonable tasty, but nothing stood out. The coconut shrimp were over fried and clearly prefrozen. The fries and onion rings were blah.

If I was going to do it again, I'd see if I could find another burger place in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,460)

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Very nice
Very good
A lot of fun
Web had the lunch. I had a Perfect nachos with a good beer.. My kids had chicken Wings and they enjoy too...

1  Thank Riva G
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I had heard about this place from a friend who recommended it, and they were right, great burgers. We especially enjoyed the mini sliders. The cocktails and beer on tap were tasty and service was always quick and pleasent.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is one of the few restaurants in the Shops at Wailea mini-mall. One would think that, since Cheeseburger is in the business' name, that they'd be good - but they were just average. My wife and I ate here at lunch on a weekday, it was barely 1/4 full, yet the service was slow and inattentive.

I decided to order the regular cheeseburger, which was of average taste and texture. The buns must have been "pre-toasted", because they were toasted on the cut surface, but the buns were room temperature. I was also taken aback by the small size of the side salad (see picture), which costs $2.59.

The place is kind of a tourist trap in a tourist mall, with few other dining options. I have now eaten here twice, two years apart and have found it of average food and service quality and a bit overpriced for what one receives. But...any port in a storm... there are few other choices around.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We went to this same restaurant in Oahu. My husband clearly was looking for a cheeseburger- different name same horrible food and below average service