This hotel is very nice, but over rated. We stayed here with a group event and had a good time, but we were not paying. For my money, I would never stay here.
As an avid traveler to the pacific and carribean, I would rate this hotel as a B. The location in Hawaii is excellent and the rooms are nice, clean, and well kept. For the money, I would NEVER come here. The shear size of the hotel is a complete sacrifice to the service of its clients. Some of the staff are plain sick of their jobs and tired of dealing with the guests. For instance, the pool side service is poor at best. If you want a drink, plan to get it yourself from the bar for $12.50 each. A burger will also cost you $18.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is the ultimate destination for a fabulous Hawaii vacation, perfect for families, spa goers, honeymooners, golfers and active vacationers. Situated on 40 acres of lush, tropical Hawaiian gardens, Grand Wailea opens onto Maui's beautiful Wailea Beach, voted one of the best beaches in America, with elegant and newly-renovated accommodations, indulgent spa treatments, fine dining and thrilling recreational options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Wailea - a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Wailea
- Grand Wailea Maui
- Grand Wailea Resort Maui
- Grand Wailea Hawaii
- Grand Hotel Wailea
- Grand Resort Wailea
- Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort Maui