The room was very big with huge bathroom. Views to the beach. Fantastic gardens with pools, waterfords..The Spa is amazing (at the beginning, I didnt want to spend some of my time in Hawaii in a Spa, but I am so glad I did it just for 2 hours). Employees are very friendly and the service is excellent. A bit tired about listening Äloha!!¨ by hotels employees everytime I took the lift, thought!
The beach is lovely, and just down the resort.
In my opinion, if you are spending more than 4 days there, rent a car. If you like activities and explore, you cant do it walking from there. I have to add that the resort offers free mountain bikes! so we took them to explore the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is the ultimate destination for a fabulous Hawaii vacation, perfect for families, spa goers, honeymooners, golfers and active vacationers. Situated on 40 acres of lush, tropical Hawaiian gardens, Grand Wailea opens onto Maui's beautiful Wailea Beach, voted one of the best beaches in America, with elegant and newly-renovated accommodations, indulgent spa treatments, fine dining and thrilling recreational options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Wailea - a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Wailea
- Grand Wailea Maui
- Grand Wailea Resort Maui
- Grand Wailea Hawaii
- Grand Hotel Wailea
- Grand Resort Wailea
- Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort Maui