GW is a big place with many wings and a zillion rooms. Meeting space is extensive and available in all sizes.
Strengths- It almost never rains in Wailea, so vacations are about as safe as can be found. Big place.Nice restaurant (Amasia) and OK restaurant (opakapakakaka). Grand architecture. Great pool for kids. Nice but small beach. Near other good hotels.
Weaknesses- Big place. One can be far from the action in this big resort. Rooms need some upgrading.
Al in all, its not cheap, but a terrific value if you are burning Hilton points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is the ultimate destination for a fabulous Hawaii vacation, perfect for families, spa goers, honeymooners, golfers and active vacationers. Situated on 40 acres of lush, tropical Hawaiian gardens, Grand Wailea opens onto Maui's beautiful Wailea Beach, voted one of the best beaches in America, with elegant and newly-renovated accommodations, indulgent spa treatments, fine dining and thrilling recreational options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Wailea - a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Wailea
- Grand Wailea Maui
- Grand Wailea Resort Maui
- Grand Wailea Hawaii
- Grand Hotel Wailea
- Grand Resort Wailea
- Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort Maui