WE spent last night at the Grand Wailea on Maui. WE spentThe first two nights at the Four SEasons and had a great time, but I really wanted to experience the pools at the Grand. The rooms were almost identical and the service was great. WE were in the Napua tower that gave us a great free breakfast. The bed was extremely comfortable. I loved the pools and we had no trouble finding a lounge chair as this is the slow season. WE were able to get into our room at noon, so we had a wonderful afternoon relaxing by the pool. I would recommend this hotel as well as the Four Seasons. I don't feel you could go wrong with either. The room at the Grand is actually a little less expensive then the Four Seasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is the ultimate destination for a fabulous Hawaii vacation, perfect for families, spa goers, honeymooners, golfers and active vacationers. Situated on 40 acres of lush, tropical Hawaiian gardens, Grand Wailea opens onto Maui's beautiful Wailea Beach, voted one of the best beaches in America, with elegant and newly-renovated accommodations, indulgent spa treatments, fine dining and thrilling recreational options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Wailea - a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Wailea
- Grand Wailea Maui
- Grand Wailea Resort Maui
- Grand Wailea Hawaii
- Grand Hotel Wailea
- Grand Resort Wailea
- Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort Maui