“Excellent Value”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Centennial
Sterling, Colorado
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is our go to hotel when we are in the Denver area. We stayed over the July 4th weekend with our travel baseball team and all the parents could not believe what a great deal it was with nice rooms, manager’s reception and a nice hot breakfast. The gentleman cooking up the made to order omelets was awesome, not only great food but a great attitude!!! Can't wait till we get to come back!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jessica S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for your response! I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

303.792.0433

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Extremely small (single) sleeper sofa. Room smelled like smoke even though a non-smoking hotel. Shower Faucet Handle fell off shower leaving us to shower in another hotel room. Pool over run by high school and college students at triple capacity and management viewed the chaos but stated they had no control over the number of patrons in this area. Family upon family left the pool area. Hilton honors member and have never experienced even one of these issues in any other stay at other hotels. Avoid this hotel at all costs. Only benefit was a delicious breakfast.

1 Thank Plumlake2014
Jessica S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for the feedback on your stay with us. I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, but I know we are naturally very busy with families and childeren staying in the hotel during the summer. As far as the sleeper sofas, they can only be as large as the actual sofa, so I am sorry if you were misinformed on the size of the bed. And you are correct, we are a non-smoking facility, so the room should not have smelled like smoke, so I will address that with house keeping and make sure they inspect the rooms for that. We will do everything we can to avoid this in the future, so thank you for the information.

Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We have stayed in this particular Embassy Suites before, but is our least favorite of all the Denver properties. The hotel is a bit run down and could really use an update. The loud Sunday morning church service was an unwelcome surprise! The location is convenient to the highway and shopping, though.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your response. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was not up to standard. I apologize and hope to see you in the future and will ensure you have a pleasant stay with us.

303.762.0433
Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The rooms were nice, but the desk staff was rude and did not care about mistakes that they made, prices that were wrong and food took so long that we were not able to take advantage of the breakfast. Don't choose this hotel.

1 Thank Charlotte P
Thank you for the informative feedback. I do apologize about your unpleasant experience with us, and I assure you that this is not a normal occurrence for our hotel. I will address my staff to ensure this does not happen again.

Fron Desk Supervisor
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I like the location of this hotel when we visit Denver area. It is not far form the Interstate I-25 and Park Meadow Mall. We stayed here two night 4th of July weekend. The hotel was very busy and full. There were a lot of families here with kids but we did not have any issues with noise. The room was very clean. I had to ask for extra washcloths which the maid staff brought quickly to us since they were still cleaning rooms on our floor at 3:30 PM. After arriving, I had called the front desk for an extra blanket for the sofa bed. I had called around 4 PM. At 5:30 PM we had not received it. After we went to dinner, I called the front desk again around 7:30 PM for the blanket. The lady I spoke too told me the request was put in the computer but another request for the blanket would be put in. She was not very friendly about it. The blanket was delivered by 8 pm. I did not try the breakfast or mangers reception so I can't make any comment about that. My husband did go to breakfast and he said it was good. I did notice the carpet in the lobby area and eating area were dirty. This was an issue when I stayed here last year. We came back our room on the second day by 3 PM. The maid was cleaning our room. She was very nice and left us some extra washcloths that I had requested. The bed was comfortable and the cooling system worked well. The hotel was quite at night even though it was very full.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your response. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that the accomodations made were satisfactory. I do apologize about the mishap with the blanket not being sent up upon request, we to try to accomodate everyone as best we can. We hope to see you again on your next vacation.

Jessiac Smith
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The breakfast of course is great. The guy making omlettes was really friendly and entertained everyone in line while he was cooking up the orders. They have plenty of options set out buffet style as well, including fresh fruit.
The hot tub was definitely hot and the jets bubbled up too high, but it was still relaxing.
The suites are nice, with completely separate bedroom and living room each with their own TV. Beds were surprisingly comfortable.

Room Tip: A room near the elevator is more convenient. Since the elevators are across from the rooms (not next...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jessica S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
Glenwood, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Outstanding staff. The rooms are normally very clean and well maintained. If there is ever an issue they are quick to correct the issue with a smile. Wen making a reservation ask if there are large groups at the hotel. Most of the groups seem to be made up of children without proper supervision.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your response! I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. As far as the children, we do try and enforece the rules as much as possible so as to ensure everyone has a pleasant stay. We do hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Centennial
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Southeast

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center? Share your experiences!