“Been coming here for YEARS and it's still the BEST!!!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Centennial
“Been coming here for YEARS and it's still the BEST!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This hotel has been a favorite of ours for a long time and despite it's age, it looks fresh and young. The rooms - all suites - are comfortable, quiet and CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! The manager's reception provides free drinks in the evenings and the only complaint I would have is the snacks at the reception - nothing to brag about. The breakfast in the morning ROCKS and the coffee sheer heaven.

We've had a few kids party's here because the indoor pool is well maintained and the hotel is very child friendly.

Check it out! You'll see!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Jessica S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful response! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Dubuque, IA
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed at this Embassy on our return back to Denver. We stayed at the Southeast, Denver Embassy 2 days before. We used the Denver Tech location because the rate dropped by a considerable amount in 2 days. We were happy we checked rates. A $40 savings at the Denver Tech location. This Embassy was also very new, clean and well kept. The Chef cooked one of the best omlets I have had. He also had a nice personality. The breakfast was the best at any Embassy I have stayed at. The Managers reception is always something that draws us to Embassy. The bartender was a little snotty. Sorry, but this was my only negative to the stay.
I ordered their 2 cocktail limit and asked for a glass of water also. She kind of chewed me out and informed me that She could loose Her job if She gave me the water. OK,,,OK I got it. I'm only a customer. I always tip my bartenders. I wanted to pull my tip,,,but She was not worth the attention I would have received.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for filling out your response! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize for your experience at the Manager's Reception, and I will address my staff about the issue to ensure it doesn't happen again.
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed here fro a week in April for business. The hotel was in good shape, breakfast was perfect. Front desk staff and staff were friendly and helpful. Room was great size seperate living room and bedroom. Plenty of room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
rschutte, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your kind words about or staff and hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Seattle, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Excellent breakfast choices that are prepared well. Evening reception with beer, wine and friendly atmosphere. Rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. Close to restaurants and shopping if needed. Excellent breakfast choices that are prepared well. Evening reception with beer, wine and friendly atmosphere. Rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. Close to restaurants and shopping if needed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. Was happy to hear how much you enjoyed all of the hotel amenities as well as the other businesses in our area. We appreciate your kind words about or staff and hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and two kids stayed here April 26th-28th. This hotel is a little dated décor wise, but I love the space and amenities. The pool and managers reception is nice for solo or families. I love the breakfast, always a wide range of choices and the food was great! The plus is that the size of the room was great, plenty of space for the kids and my husband and I without feeling crowded. The only cons in my book were the fold out couch which was horrible, hard and uncomfortable. Also the charge of $9.95 for Wifi is crappy too. Great location right near 1-25, with lots of tasty food joints and shopping within a few miles. Also a great movie theatre just down the road. Overall a great hotel and experience for the family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank cbl2882
rschutte, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. It sounds like your stay went very well and that you all enjoyed our hotel. My apologies for the lack of comfort from our sofa bed and we will certainly address and make any possible fixes. We certainly appreciate your time and business and look forward to you staying with us again.
Eden, United States
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Very nice hotel. The room has a separate living and sleep area which can be closed off. The rooms overlook the atrium area which can be loud if sitting in the living area of the suite. The made to order breakfast was very good with a lot of different food options.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. Was happy to hear how much you enjoyed our breakfast and all suite set up. We appreciate your kind words about or staff and hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The room was fine, the breakfast good and the beer at the managers reception excellent. But I won't be returning.

It is quite expensive for an Embassy Suites ($179) but most of the hotels in the area seem to charge above average prices for their chain.

Why? Because they charge $9.95 a night per device for Wifi access. This is just extortionate. At least make it so that I do not need to pay separately for my phone and computer. There are many other hotels in the vicinity that do not charge I will be using one of them next time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast as well as out complimentary manager’s reception. Sounds like your stay was comfortable and enjoyable for the most part. Our apologies if our rates and internet fees come across as high as we do feel we are priced accordingly with similar hotel properties in our neighborhood. We do appreciate your business and hope you will reconsider staying with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Centennial
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#5 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center? Share your experiences!