“This was the nicest Embassy I have stayed at”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Centennial
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed at this Embassy on our return back to Denver. We stayed at the Southeast, Denver Embassy 2 days before. We used the Denver Tech location because the rate dropped by a considerable amount in 2 days. We were happy we checked rates. A $40 savings at the Denver Tech location. This Embassy was also very new, clean and well kept. The Chef cooked one of the best omlets I have had. He also had a nice personality. The breakfast was the best at any Embassy I have stayed at. The Managers reception is always something that draws us to Embassy. The bartender was a little snotty. Sorry, but this was my only negative to the stay.
I ordered their 2 cocktail limit and asked for a glass of water also. She kind of chewed me out and informed me that She could loose Her job if She gave me the water. OK,,,OK I got it. I'm only a customer. I always tip my bartenders. I wanted to pull my tip,,,but She was not worth the attention I would have received.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Jessica S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for filling out your response! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize for your experience at the Manager's Reception, and I will address my staff about the issue to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed here fro a week in April for business. The hotel was in good shape, breakfast was perfect. Front desk staff and staff were friendly and helpful. Room was great size seperate living room and bedroom. Plenty of room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
rschutte, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your kind words about or staff and hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Excellent breakfast choices that are prepared well. Evening reception with beer, wine and friendly atmosphere. Rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. Close to restaurants and shopping if needed. Excellent breakfast choices that are prepared well. Evening reception with beer, wine and friendly atmosphere. Rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. Close to restaurants and shopping if needed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. Was happy to hear how much you enjoyed all of the hotel amenities as well as the other businesses in our area. We appreciate your kind words about or staff and hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and two kids stayed here April 26th-28th. This hotel is a little dated décor wise, but I love the space and amenities. The pool and managers reception is nice for solo or families. I love the breakfast, always a wide range of choices and the food was great! The plus is that the size of the room was great, plenty of space for the kids and my husband and I without feeling crowded. The only cons in my book were the fold out couch which was horrible, hard and uncomfortable. Also the charge of $9.95 for Wifi is crappy too. Great location right near 1-25, with lots of tasty food joints and shopping within a few miles. Also a great movie theatre just down the road. Overall a great hotel and experience for the family.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cbl2882
rschutte, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. It sounds like your stay went very well and that you all enjoyed our hotel. My apologies for the lack of comfort from our sofa bed and we will certainly address and make any possible fixes. We certainly appreciate your time and business and look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Very nice hotel. The room has a separate living and sleep area which can be closed off. The rooms overlook the atrium area which can be loud if sitting in the living area of the suite. The made to order breakfast was very good with a lot of different food options.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. Was happy to hear how much you enjoyed our breakfast and all suite set up. We appreciate your kind words about or staff and hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The room was fine, the breakfast good and the beer at the managers reception excellent. But I won't be returning.

It is quite expensive for an Embassy Suites ($179) but most of the hotels in the area seem to charge above average prices for their chain.

Why? Because they charge $9.95 a night per device for Wifi access. This is just extortionate. At least make it so that I do not need to pay separately for my phone and computer. There are many other hotels in the vicinity that do not charge I will be using one of them next time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast as well as out complimentary manager’s reception. Sounds like your stay was comfortable and enjoyable for the most part. Our apologies if our rates and internet fees come across as high as we do feel we are priced accordingly with similar hotel properties in our neighborhood. We do appreciate your business and hope you will reconsider staying with us again.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

After sharing my not so kind review of the Embassy Suites on Hampton Rd, I thought it fair to review our replacement hotel. I still can't believe this is the same chain of hotels, maybe the Hampton Rd one is a parallel time warp. ~shrug~

After a short drive from I-25 we located the hotel. After we parked and unloaded we went to check in. Did I mention there's a concierge desk there? Did I mention it's attended by a very nice gentleman? Well, I almost wanted to go outside an see if the sign had changed.

On check in we were greeted by name and shown around the hotel. I commented on how beautiful the premises were and how nice the staff had been in the short time we had been just standing there. "if you need anything, please let us know". Trust me, they meant it!

The next am we were leaving our room and were greeted by the maid service. As it was nearing the time for the buffet to close, she said she would call down to see if they would wait for us. Really? It's not her job, but she cared enough to make sure they'd take care of us.

Once we arrived, the cook was more than happy to make our omelets and bacon. I was looking around for the tabasco, and wouldn't you know it... that pleasant voice from the front desk was there to help.

As for the rooms, they were clean and well appointed. The beds were heavenly with plenty of pillows! The lobby and courtyard area was well designed and looked like a hotel you'd be paying much more for.

I'd like to acknowledge the staff from the front to the back of the house here. I was greeted by every person I saw, and was never in need of anything they couldn't provide. It takes a lot to get everyone on-board with a positive attitude. Somehow they've done it here. It's a true reflection of the management and dedication of each staff member. Thank you!

Room Tip: Upper floors have great mountain views!