From the moment I arrived the staff working here made it clear that the customer came last. I walked up to the front desk to check in and was greeted with the front desk clerk telling me she would be right with me as she proceeded to make a call in front of me. I thought it was important since no one else was there but she contacted someone in housekeeping about an internal message. Not so terrible but then when checking in was told there was no bell person or anyone to help with luggage...basically get a cart and do it yourself. I do want to say the room was very clean and in a quiet area as I requested. The "complimentary evening hors d' oeuvres consisted of bulk bag corn chips and salsa. Complimentary breakfast ended at 9AM sharp but I was traveling from the west coast so on a dif time zone. I arrived at 9:10AM EST and couldn't even get a muffin. Upon checking out, which at this point my expectations were so low anyway, I went downstairs to get a luggage cart. I rolled it past an African American gentleman whom I thought *might* be a staff member because he had a name tag. But he did not stop me from bringing the cart upstairs nor did he say anything. When I came back down all loaded up he and two of the front desk clerks were chatting away. I left the cart and went and pulled my car around. As I wheeled it out and put one suitcase in the trunk this employee did finally come out and assisted with the second piece of luggage. I told him how disappointed I was with the service at this Embassy Suites Hotel. I really can honestly suggest to management that they retrain their staff. Maybe the wages there are such that the staff does not need nor want any gratuity. I have never had this poor of service at an Embassy Suites before so it was surprising. I think I even stayed here many years ago and this was not the case at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely transformed, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Tech Center hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the DTC, minutes from downtown Denver, just off I-25 and directly across from Colorado’s first and only Topgolf. A state-of-the-art entertainment venue offering private bays to enjoy hours of target golf, no skill necessary. Upscale culinary creations and drinks, plus live entertainment and multiple games and activities make our Embassy Suites in Denver Tech Center the perfect choice for your next business trip or family vacation. This TripAdvisor Hall of Fame hotel, features newly renovated, upscale and stylish two-room suites. Each suite offers spacious, private bedrooms and living rooms plus a long list of included amenities such as a sofa bed, TVs in every room and free Wifi. Take advantage of our complimentary Evening Reception* and daily free made-to-order breakfast. The New West Grill is open daily, serving a wide range of traditional regional food. Keep your exercise regimen on track with our fitness center and pool. For those late night snacks or things you forgot there is an onsite convenience store. Our free shuttle operates within a 5-mile radius of the hotel where you find outstanding dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Denver Tech Englewood
- Embassy Suites Denver Tech Center
- Embassy Suites Englewood
- Englewood Embassy Suites