“Best pizza ever”

Big Bill's New York Pizza
Ranked #1 of 162 Restaurants in Centennial
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The service was great and the atmosphere was great. The food was fast and excellent. I go there on Fridays with friends sometimes and we love it. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I are in Colorado for a few days to see some friends. I saw on Trip Advisor that this restaurant got great reviews so we thought we'd give it a shot. The food was AMAZING and the service was incredible. My husband and I each just got a slice of pizza,garlic cheese bread, and water and our bill was $10!!! It was so filling, yet so cheap!!! We cannot wait to tell our friends about this place and to visit again when we are in Colorado. Someone had mentioned the server "Kevin" in an earlier post. We were blessed to have Kevin as our server and he was outstanding!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Not only is the pizza one of the best you will ever eat, the wait staff is wonderful. Ask to sit in Kevin's section -- he knows how to take care of a customer that will become a friend!!! As noted, the place is BUSY!!! You can order your pizza to go & that is good, but you miss all the fun all around you. Don't go with a frown, it will get turned upside down!!

Thanks Bill for such an enjoyable restaurant!!!

Robbie Wilson

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Been going here with our family for years and it's always good. The restaurant is always full and noisy so don't think you're going to get a quiet evening out. A lot going on but the pizza's worth it.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

As noted before, the place is popular. If you go around normal meal time you will wait for a seat. It is not really a problem unless you are in a hurry. Very, very good pizza, worth the trip from central Denver. The place could use a little sprucing up, but it does cater to the family and really is fine the way it is. I think half of their business is carry out, with as many people leaving with their pizza as sitting down.