“Big Bill's NY Pizza is a Must Do experience”

Big Bill's New York Pizza
Ranked #1 of 157 Restaurants in Centennial
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Centennial, Colorado
“Big Bill's NY Pizza is a Must Do experience”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The food is great tasting and great value, the atmosphere is relaxed and inviting, and BIg BIll's one of the finest people you'll ever meet. The pizza is NY style, I particularly love the meatball hero, but just explore the menu at http://www.bigbillsnypizza.com/menu.html You'll know Bill is a New Yorker by his accent, yet his heart is everywhere as he's a renown fundraiser and a true giver. I've been a customer for over 13 years, and I've enjoyed every meal I've eaten there. If you honestly aren't satisfied, tell Bill and I believe he'll make it right for you. And if you're not being honest, well, Bill's pretty street-smart, and he'll know, but he's a good guy and you'll still be treated with dignity. I believe you'll all have an enjoyable experience.

• Visited July 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Cooked in a conveyor oven”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was excited about trying big bills. The pizza is good , tasty sauce very good cheese but the crust was not there. I walked by the kitchen and was floored to see two giant conveyor ovens. There are no conveyors oven at true New York pizzerias. I guess this is Colorado where people don't know the difference. There is nothing like a pizza cooked in a brick fired oven.

• Visited April 2013
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Great New York Style”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is definitely one of the better pizza joints in the South Denver Metro area. I think its the best of the New York style variety. Family owned feel to it, it's a fun place to go.

Visited July 2012
Kailua, Hawaii
“Charming busy place for lunch”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Upon entering Big Bills, I wasn't sure what I was in for. Big Bills decor was probably put together by big Bill himself. It was very rustic and utilitarian. The server was prompt and friendly and took our order right away. My friend ordered Rigs and Ravs - rigitoni and ravioli with a meatball. It was really delicious. I ordered eggplant rollitini. Outstanding! They both came with a LARGE soft tasty breadstick - wish I had taken a dozen home. I cant wait to try Big Bills again for dinner. This restaurant offers a great meal at a very reasonable price.

• Visited May 2013
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“We <3 Big Bill!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We LOVE the atmosphere, always busy and fun, and the food is delicious! The best pizza within 20 miles, at least! And we've been to a good many pizza places.

Visited April 2013