“Excellent breakfast and a price performer”

Sabor Mexican Grill
Ranked #64 of 157 Restaurants in Centennial
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I am picky and don't eat fast food so the idea of getting a made to order breakfast taco that is delicious for $1.50 is amazing! The small burrito is plenty big for one person and also excellent. Very friendly service that makes you want to return. It is not fancy place but clean and there is outdoor seating.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I go here at least once a week. I almost always get their fajitas because it is so good. It is a fast food assembly line restaurant but the food is very fresh and made to order. Since I always get the fajitas, often my order is ready by the time I get to the counter because they know me and make it when they see me drive up!! I have tried their Torta sandwich, which is awesome; the Burrito, which is huge and delicious; and I often go there for their breakfast burrito which is incredible.