“Great brews and staff”

Maggie Smith's Irish Pub
Ranked #15 of 157 Restaurants in Centennial
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I like the wait staff there a lot. They have decent happy hour specials and food. The music isn't too loud, and I have gone there just for a meal. I recommend this place and have been there many, many times. Plenty of parking in the overflow lot.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Really enjoyed this restaurant (chosen because of Downton Abbey). In Colorado to attend grandson's graduation from the Air Force Academy. Food was really good and plentiful. Waitress was exceptional. If ever back out there, would definitely eat here again. Liked the atmosphere.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We ate here and watch the Raiders play while munching on some of Maggie's bites. The food is good, a little high in the price range but the staff is nice. Its a good place to hang out and just fill up on typical pub food with a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Just meet a girlfriend for a quick lunch. Service was great and food was OK.. I just gave it a OK cuz what i ordered was not what i imagined(Blackend Salmon Sandwich).. They deserve a 2nd try because my friends Spinich Strawberry Salad looked so yummy.
I will be back

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stopped in on a Friday night. It was very busy but we were able to get a table within 10 minutes. I ordered the fish and chips and it was very good. It included two pieces of fish, chips and cole slaw. There was not an excessive amount of breaking on the fish which was good. However, the corned beef sandwich was not near as good. The meat was more like corned beef lunchmeat you'd get at the grocery store rather than real corned beef. The restaurant was very loud and busy, and appeared to be full of young friends, drinking after a long week at work. Although we ordered a red and white "happy hour" house wine, and the price was good, i would not order them again. We will probably not go back.