Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Centennial

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 19, 2014

My husband and I were traveling through Denver, visiting friends in Centennial that suggested this hotel.

Initially we talked about bringing our kids with us on the next trip, but then noticed two men standing outside one day that looked like they just got out of jail and then yet another, who seemed to be drunk, in the hallway late one night after we returned from dinner. There were also some in the Breakfast Bar that looked spooky and dangerous. This place is more like a halfway house for criminal types. We immediately told our friends and we would recommend to all parents: DO NOT bring your young children here! We definitely won't be back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Emily M
Jeremy P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our hotel. I am truly sorry that it did not meet your expectations and you felt there were dangerous and spooky people here. I want to reiterate that my staff is as committed as I am to ensure that all guests feel welcome and safe while staying with us. We are always available to address any concerns our guests may have to ensure a positive and quality experience. Thanks again for your comments and I invite you back next time you're in town visiting family.
Centennial
Reviewed April 17, 2014

we had to stay in Denver for an overnight trip. this was a great hotel. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Jeremy P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thanks for staying with the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center on your recent trip to Denver. We appreciate your kind words about the staff and your experience. It's always great to hear when we have been able to make a guest feel at home. Thanks again!
Englewood
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Ive stayed here a few times before I go bk bcuz its Very Clean and quiet. Only Slight downfall is there's never anyone at the front desk.Although attendent was very nice, Each time I've arrived to chk in I've always have to wait til someone shows up.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Rachel W
Centennial, Colorado
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I've been staying at this hotel for several weeks now waiting for my new home to be ready. They are very clean quiet and the guest services are amazing. I actually stayed at another long term hotel in Aurora for several weeks before stopping here one evening and the difference is like night and day. Cherrie Hill was working the front desk when I stopped by and gave me a tour and helped me sign up for their reward points as I may be here for several more months. I'm being spoiled by a hot breakfast daily and daily service. I could get used to someone making my bed every day. The business center has a printer and the in room Wi-Fi is very fast. I'm able to transfer my student rosters to a flash drive and access the business center 24-7 to print them out. The parking lot is well lit and there is someone on staff 24-7. The laundry facilities are clean and up to date. There is a work out facility and the rooms are modern and well designed. This is a perfect corporate long term stay hotel. I couldn't be happier. Thank you for taking such good care of me while I'm waiting on the new home!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this property as a midpoint on a cross-country trip from OR to OH.

We were impressed by the interiors, which include a kitchen with granite counter tops and hardwood flooring, attractive neutral-colored carpeting, a cozy Queen-sized bed topped with plush down pillows and comforter, and a bathroom with a full bathtub and large granite vanity. A side chair is comfortable for reading with ample overhead lighting and a table with two chairs that doubles as a desk and dining space.

Although you're within walking distance of a handful of restaurants from fast food to BBQ and an Outback Steakhouse, you can prepare your meals in a fully-equipped kitchen that has cookware, dishes and utensils along with a 2-top burner, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator-freezer that can accommodate a week's worth of groceries.

You can enjoy your free copy of USA Today over a complimentary, self-serve breakfast that's available from 6-9 a.m., and included a Belgian waffle iron, an assortment of pastries and breakfast breads, biscuits, sausage patties, sausage gravy, hot and cold cereals with toppings, fresh fruits, coffee, teas, milk, hot cocoa and juices.

The Sales Director Francisca was very friendly, as were the front desk associate who greeted us at check-in and the breakfast buffet attendant.

Using the Hotel Tonight app, we were able to get a $55 discounted room rate + $4 tax/fees = $59 total, comparable to a Motel 6 in price but miles away in amenities and ambiance. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Centennial
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Tech Center-Centennial
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center
Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!