“Wonderful stay”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Centennial

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Denver
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I work out of twon a lot and being a traveler it is nice to find a hotel that you would like to go back to. The Hawthorn Suites In the DTC is one of those Hotels. From my very first visit the staff was pleasant and professional and very easy to talk to. My reservation was exactly the way i set it up through the website. I was very suprised to see them get it right. But it did not stop there my room was just as delightful as the staff. It had a full size refirgerator and a two burner stove, dishes, HD TV and a DVD player. I have stayed at the hotel on 5 different occasin and each and every time the experience has been great. I would recommend this hotel to any traveler that is looking for a good place to call home away from home.

Thanks to all the great staff Expecially Dee She was very friendly and polite she should be promoted.

Sidney Jackson Sales Manager Precision Siding and Construction.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Boston
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stayed at this property for a week - Needed the extended stay capabilities as was travelling with my family ( Child Inclusive ) Have stayed in many Hawthorne properties prior including LA, Seattle,SLC, NYC,Boston... and Hawthorne has managed to pull up a uniform image in almost all properties they operate out of.. You can expect a decent living quarters with a Kitchenette fully equipped, nice breakfast and a shuttle to your work place! Though this Denver Tech Centre does not have a shuttle to my knowledge, its strategic location on S. Galena st makes up for this deficiency in my experience. And the speciality of this particular property was the "Amazing" Front Desk Managers.. Professional, Polite and very courteous! Their assistance was a sure smile producer for which am thankful and the only reason I take time out to fill this survey!
- Dominic.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed October 8, 2013

As a Petroleum Consultant, I have traveled extensively the past 40 years staying hotels/motels in oil & gas producing states from 5 star to 1 star ratings.

This is, by far, the cleanest hotel with the nicest staff I have ever met. Upon check-in, I was greeted with a smile and impeccable surroundings inside as well as out. I was hopeful of getting a room early after driving all night. Thanks to a wonderful desk clerk named Pam, I was told that it wouldn't be a problem. Huh?

With my bags in hand, I headed down the hallway towards my room noticing how clean and quiet it was. I was so tired when I entered the room, I wanted to drop on the bed. However, the maids had made it so tidy I almost felt guilty messing it up. Everything was neat & in it's place.

Later, I went back to the front desk to get information about the Denver area, hotel amenities, and the Light Rail system. I was greeted by the Fran, the manager. She went out of her way to make sure all of my needs were covered.

I had booked through Priceline and was going to stay one night. After this delightful experience, I'm staying for five more!

Room Tip: No tips needed. Just tell the front desk clerks what you need. I'm sure they will cater to your...