“Xavier George's stay in April 2013”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Centennial

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have stayed in other extended stays due to traveling contracts for work. Some have been very scary. I called because I couldn't believe the description and the Price!! I was looking at all sorts of living situations and this one was too good to be true!! I was afraid of the internet scam. It has happened to me before.
Francesca eased my mind right away and educated me on a few traveling tips also, which I greatly appreciated. She was not lying at all. When I arrived it looked very clean. The area was perfect for a Denver stay. Centrally located to get anywhere with ease. The restaurants in walking distance were great also! Dee was helpful. Angie was also very helpful during my stay. Fortunately I could sleep, so I never met the night shift.
The rooms and all facilities were clean and well kept. I couldn't believe the full kitchen. They provided everything, even a laundry basket!! Great cookware and pyrex glass bowls, toaster, full size microwave, silverware, glasses-too much to list. I didn't have to bring anything.
The housekeeping staff did a fabulous job and very friendly. Thank you for your help, it was greatly appreciated and nice to have. A treat for a Mom :) Never had that luxury before.
I always felt safe, which is a big issue for a solo woman traveler. I am scared of hotels due to many crazy stories I have heard and lived. There, I never felt security was an issue. I enjoyed my time at this place and highly recommend it.
Please keep up the great work, so I don't look a fool when people hopefully listen to this recommendation.
I know I will be back there someday. I will tell everyone who is coming to Denver to stay there!!
The free laundry was an added bonus and the machines actually worked! Can't beat it. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.
Thank you again, to all who work very hard every day ,to provide such a great service and clean facilities. I can't express my gratitude enough. When I get an assignment in Denver, I'll be seeing you again. I do not work for any hotel, this is a true consumer who was very impressed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Canon City, Colorado
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I work in Denver three days of the week and just recently left where I had been staying to try Hawthorn Suites - lets just say I wish I would have known about it when I started this job in November 2012. Clean, Bed Comfortable, Kitchen area nice, recliner so you don't have to lay in bed, can't hear much room noise from others, felt more secure. I recommend to people who are traveling or staying overnight for business.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Cheyenne
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We were very impressed with the amenities, and bargain rates. Extremely comfortable room. The only complaint we had was that someone came into our room at approximately 6 am and the only reason they didn't get inside was the safety catch. When we inquired about how this could happen, it was someone from the front desk that had the wrong room and had a pass key. Will definitely be back to stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Centennial
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Center Hotel
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Ce...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!