“Fantastic food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The flavored coffee is to die for. I don't like eggs Benedict but the waitress suggested the crab cakes one so I got it. Oh man was it delicious! Kid friendly food for my 2 year old and outside seating was so nice!

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Very nice first visit to this location. Nice fresh food and very pleasant staff and manger. Convenient from 470.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Was in Denver for work, with two co-workers. We ate breakfast here both days while in town. The service was very good. Large menu and a make your own omelet option.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Just not that great. It served the need for breakfast, but nothing here was fun or exceptional. There are some great places for breakfast close by that keep me coming back.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I have breakfast two to three times each week 'cause we like the food and service, but especially the friendly staff. If you go regularly they soon learn your name and greet you like family. If that isn't your cup of tea, go for the menu variety. They change it occasionally with some very tasty choices. They only serve breakfast and lunch and have several healthy items. Weekends can be busy and you may have to wait but it's usually not very long.