“Spectacular” 5 of 5 bubbles

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

Since moving to Colorado five months ago I have searched and searched for a decent spa. I have researched various spas and was surprised to find this one as the others received not so great reviews. This spa is the best! I took my hubby and my best friend who was visiting from out of town and this spa did not disappoint! They offer a membership which I am seriously considering! This spa is luxurious and the staff are beyond friendly and do anything to make your visit enjoyable! Before they start the massage they ask you to pick out your own massage lotion, I loved that especially since my husband and friend both have sensitive skin. The massage itself was euphoric and relaxing! It was the best massage I had in long time, and my husband and friend said the same thing! I would definitely recommend this place and will be going back!

Visited March 2014

Albuquerque
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I needed a break from shopping, and this was the perfect place. We felt pampered from the minute we walked in the door. The informational survey we filled out offered a custom experience. We hope to return the next time we visit Denver.

Greenwood Village, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fabulous spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is not the fanciest spa ever, but it's very nice and the prices are awesome. I'm a member so I go once a month. Love the atmosphere, the people are super friendly, easy to book online, fun to bring friends, just an overall great deal.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Justin7
Broomfield, Colorado
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Spavia in Broomfield, Colorado. Orchard plaza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Best service and value. Excellent deep tissue massage and cleansing facial. I personally recommend Michele for your facial and Jaya for your massage. It's great that you may schedule on line. They have a neat membership,promotion going on right now.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Kare-M327
Silverthorne, Colorado
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Great locally-owned spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

I've been getting massages here for several years. This is a fairly simple spa, but I like the zen feel of the place. The massage therapists are great. The hydraderm facial is also amazing!

Visited August 2012