“Great place!”

Spavia
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My daughter and I needed a break from shopping, and this was the perfect place. We felt pampered from the minute we walked in the door. The informational survey we filled out offered a custom experience. We hope to return the next time we visit Denver.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is not the fanciest spa ever, but it's very nice and the prices are awesome. I'm a member so I go once a month. Love the atmosphere, the people are super friendly, easy to book online, fun to bring friends, just an overall great deal.

2  Thank Justin7
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Best service and value. Excellent deep tissue massage and cleansing facial. I personally recommend Michele for your facial and Jaya for your massage. It's great that you may schedule on line. They have a neat membership,promotion going on right now.

1  Thank Kare-M327
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I've been getting massages here for several years. This is a fairly simple spa, but I like the zen feel of the place. The massage therapists are great. The hydraderm facial is also amazing!

1  Thank CentennialLaura