“Great entertainment for little ones”
Review of Lollipop Park

Lollipop Park
Reviewed March 31, 2012

An excelent place for kids! Many indoor children only rides.Ice skating is also in the same building along with a snack bar. One price for as long as you care to watch the youngsters. Good value.

All reviews
"kiddos"
in 8 reviews
"facility"

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I took my 2 and 3 year old grand kids to the Lollipop Park and they loved it. They had hours of fun. The staff was very helpful by helping the kids get on and off the rides. We will go again.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Lollipop Park is a great attraction for my kids. They are 2 and 4 years old. We have gone there several times as a family as well as for birthday parties. The place is clean and busy. My boys who have short attention spans stayed for 3 hours and didn't want to leave. It's a great activity especially in the winter.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Our 2 year and almost 4 year old had a blast. We have actually been twice now. once on our own and once for a birthday party. Would highly recommend for young children!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I took my kids to the Lollipop Park, and they absolutely loved it. The kids loved every ride, and I had fun going on the ferris wheel and the teacup with my kids. The staff was nice and the facility was clean. I'm looking forward to taking my kids back to Lollipop Park.