“great food, long lines”

Ranked #3 of 160 Restaurants in Centennial
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast marks the beginning of a new day. At Snooze, we believe life is for living and each person and each day is worth celebrating. Our mantra: it only takes a moment to make a difference. From the day we were born, our people - Snoozers - have led the way serving creative twists on America's favorite breakfast classics in a casual, friendly and vibrant atmosphere. The passion of our Snoozers is contagious. Over the past 8+ years it has inspired Snooze fans of all ages across the country. We embrace our roots in the Denver Ballpark neighborhood and aspire to be an integral part of every community in which we're lucky to live. Today, you can experience Snooze across neighborhoods in Colorado, California and Arizona. We invite you to join us, make up a new pancake and dance to the music. Wake up to the potential of your day. Wake up to Snooze!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ate this joint for breakfast on a Saturday morning around 8:20am - we had an early racquetball and stumbled over after an agonzing defeat hoping for some good coffee and food to mend our wounds. The line was out the door, but they were estimating the wait at just over 20 minutes. The staff was very nice and my friend and I were able to grab seats at the breakfast bar almost immediately. The server was friendly and even made some helpful recommendations. My breakfast burrito and chai were delicious. My friend raved about the chicken and biscuits. We were out pretty quickly, but by the time we left, we overheard people talking about a 50-60 minute wait. Oh, and make sure your whole party is there when they call your name, or you're gonna get bumped.

Good food, nice people, just be prepared to wait.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was visiting from out of town, and my son wanted to introduce me to the fabulous food at Snooze. We went late on a Sunday morning and were told it would be an hour wait. I thought that was a very long time just to get into the restaurant. But my son said it would be worth it. This Snooze happens to be nestled in a shopping area, so we passed the time shopping. After going into the restaurant to get our table, I realized why the long wait. The restaurant is quite small, for a breakfast restaurant. But designed very well, cute round booths in the front, more traditional square tables in back. The menu states that the management asks for your patience while they prepare each dish to your order. It says it will be worth the wait. I ordered the OMG French Toast, and OMG!!!! It was fabulous!! The cooks bring out the food themselves, and don't just rely on the wait staff to do it. You can tell they take pride in every dish they create, The service was great, wait staff was friendly and always smiling. Needed to use the restroom, it was as cute and clean as the restaurant. Prices are a tad more that your average "breakfast" restaurant, but sooo worth the wait and extra few dollars. Try the OMG French Toast!!!!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Healty food, Healthy portions, super friendly staff, long lines on the weekends, Wonderful Bloody Mary's!!

1  Thank kasadalace
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

The line out the front door is the first indicator that the food is worth the wait. Excellent menu offering and drinks with adult beverage options.

We've found their other locations to be just as good so go early or be prepared to wait. You'll be rewarded either way.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I am writing this review not having ordered anything else except their eggs benedict. It is a casual fun atmosphere with decent service and food. I have had better eggs benedict elsewhere (Toast, Bkft on Bdwy). Coffee is so so. Would I be back? Sure if I was in the neighborhood. Definitely not as packed as the location in Denver.