“Great Place!”

Doug's Day Diner
Ranked #2 of 157 Restaurants in Centennial
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Darn near everything we create is homemade and scratch-made. From the sauces, soups, browns, fries, patato chips, biscuits, syrup and jams, to the meats, sausages, pickles and dressings. We cook with real butter and canola oil to provide you with the freshest and best tasting food anywhere.
“Great Place!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I ate here twice last week for the most random of reasons. Nevertheless, I think the food is awesome! My wife loves the turkey sausage omelet, and I had the huevos with adovada one day, and the amazing Black Betty burger the next. I tried the burger because the waiter recommended it. I hesitated to order a burger with peanut butter, blackberry jam, green chiles and sharp cheddar... but it was AMAZING. Great flavors. It really does work. I am definitely a fan of the place. It seems like everything is fresh and tasty. Great place for breakfast or lunch if you find yourself in that part of Centennial.

1 Thank Tony P

Centennial, Colorado
“Huge portions!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We ate at Doug's Day Diner for breakfast and it was great! The restaurant had a 10-15 minute wait on a Friday morning which was a good sign to me. They seated us quickly and the service was prompt. I had an omelet with bacon, spinach, tomato, and swiss. It came with really good hashbrowns and a biscuit. I also ordered a side of gravy and it was so good! My son had the pancake with thick-cut bacon and it was an excellent pancake. All of the food coming out of the kitchen looked tasty and we will definitely be back to try some other menu items. The breakfast burrito looked awesome and enough to feed 3!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank stevesgirl1111
Denver
“great place for brunch”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband happended upon Doug's day diner about a year ago. He raved about best pulled pork sandwich he had ever had. We had brunch there a couple weeks ago. Wow was he right about great food.The portions are large enough for two meals but of course you will be tempted to keep right on eating. He had orange vanilla french toast crispy but moist inside- quite good. I would highly recommend going here. Great tast experiences.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank mygirlieDenver
“Great food!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

Finally a great place for breakfast that's not a chain! Everything at Doug's is homemade. The biscuits are amazing. Doug's also serves lunch. The salads are big and really good, my favorite is the crispy chicken salad. Service is friendly and quick. A neighborhood gem!

1 Thank Rachel K
Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful Neighborhood Diner”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

We've been patrons of Doug's for over a year now. The staff is always upbeat and welcoming. Come early on the weekends or you'll have to wait to be seated. If you're a couple or single, then the breakfast bar is still a great place to sit. The food is always freshly prepared. The size of the meals will have you take some home for leftovers. Doug's mom make the jams that they serve. The Papa's meals are huge!! Two people can easily split a single meal. If you like hot sausage, then try the Turkey Green Chile sausage, it'll mildly hot. The green chile served here is great. Their lunch menu is unique. The burgers and sandwiches are freshly made with interesting combinations of flavors. Try this place once, and you'll be repeat cusotmers.

• Visited December 2011