“Great Local Restaurant/Story”

Farro Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Farro Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 157 Restaurants in Centennial
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E. County Line Rd.
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Can't believe I have lived around the corner from this place for years and Saturday night was my first visit. Unfortunately, we do not get to go out very often. On an unexpected date night, we decided to try Farro and I'm thrilled we did. I have heard from friends and neighbors that it was fantastic and they were right. My husband had the lasagna and I had the sea bass. My sea bass was lovely and light, which was exactly what I was looking for and my husband's lasagna was divine. I thought the value was amazing. Portion sizes were just right! The atmosphere was great as the place was packed! I would definitely go back again and look forward to doing so soon!

There are newer reviews for Farro Italian Restaurant

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is our favorite restaurant - we eat there twice a month and never get tired of chef Matt's great creations. Wonderful fish entrees and Italian fare - plus the service is excellent.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We go here about once a month. It has a terrific menu with a wide variety from fish, steak, to pizza, and a variety of pastas. The food is always great, service wonderful, and friendly. Prices are quite reasonable. Love the polenta.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I choose this restaurant based on reviews here, so I will admit that my expectations may have been higher than usual. I would say that it was okay. I had a glass of wine, calamari and the sausage and peppers. The calamari was creative, served in what I would call a Thai sweet chili sauce. I use that sauce when cooking quite often, but would never have expected it in an Italian restaurant. I liked it, but am guessing that serious Italian diners might not. The sausage and peppers was standard. Still, the staff was very pleasant and the chef stopped by twice to see how everything tasted. I doubt that I will return, but I could definitely recommend it as better than average strip mall food.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've been going to Farro since moving to Denver 3 years ago and I have to say that it's one of our favorites. Great, imaginative food at reasonable prices and a service staff that is superior to restaurants twice the price. Not doting or elegant but genuinely friendly and caring. The fish has always been excellent, the portion sizes reasonable. Don't go to take part of it home because it is so good fresh you will eat it all. And don't skimp on dessert. I love this place!