“Great food, good menu, great service”

Farro Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Farro Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 157 Restaurants in Centennial
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E. County Line Rd.
NYC
“Great food, good menu, great service”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great Italian food outside NYC...my server was fantastic, so nice and so helpful. Interesting menu here including polenta which I don't see enough at Italian restaurants even in NYC. Nice appetizer of olives, meats, and cheeses.

• Visited January 2013

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
“A better neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

There are so many variations of Italian. What your Mother made, your grandmother made, what your uncles put together on the holidays... it just goes on. The bottom line is, did it taste good! My mother's maiden name was Tarantino and on my dad's side it was DeDominico before being changed at Ellis Island, and I'm from upstate NY.

The food is good, the service is great and every time my wife and I go there, they make us happy and we feel full... just like when we left my Mom's house. That's what a good neighborhood restaurant is supposed to do. Sure NYC Italian is great... so is Boston and so is Farro in Centennial.

• Visited November 2012
San Clemente, California
“Great family owned place in the 'hood”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We always get an exceptional meal and great service at this place... It's not your typical pasta-house with gold cherubs on red & white checked table cloths - it's nicer than that and offers a lot of Northern Italian dishes along with your favorite pasta fare. Staff is great, and chef will come-round to ensure all is well. I always stop in here when in south Denver area...

• Visited September 2012
Centennial, Colorado, United States
“Not Much Better Than Chain Food”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I'm Italian, from NYC and grew up on legit Italian food. This place doesn't have a clue. I and a friend ate there and we've never been back. If it was half way decent we'd go back because we both live in the neighborhood. The menu is slick--it describes the food in hip ways but there is no follow through--it's all a charade. The pizza is flavorless, the pasta was over cooked and topped with a bland sauce and it was all over priced. My friend and I didn't even bother to complain because the place is so far from knowing good Italian food we just paid our bill and left most of the food uneaten.

• Visited October 2011
Denver
“Great Local Restaurant!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Have been to Farro a number of times... it rarely disappoints! Great food and service, knowledgeable staff! Kid-friendly menu!

• Visited August 2012