“Very solid place to stay.”

Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Centennial
Kearney, Nebraska
“Very solid place to stay.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stayed here at the tail end of a three day trip to Denver. After staying two nights in downtown Denver, this was a nice location to get a peaceful nights sleep. The only negative I would be able to find about this place is that it is so far away from most of what is happening in Denver but that can also be totally fine as was our case. The rooms are great and the full kitchen is nice to have. The bed was comfortable enough and there were not many extra noises finding their way into the room. I would also compliment their complimentary breakfast which was high quality and had plenty of choices. I think the value of this hotel is a great value and I would definitely spend another stay here if I needed a hotel on the outskirts of Denver.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Heater44, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you for your positive influence on our Trip Advisor Reviews.

The Denver Tech Center is a perfect place for the business traveler - we fit the Monday through Friday crowd pretty well- due to location to busy offices, and company headquarters.

Our location not only serves that type of traveler, but also the traveler like yourself, who needs a little bit of peace and quiet, a nice place to snooze, or unwind after hitting the city for a couple of days.

It is worthwhile to find a quiet place to catch up with yourself on a busy vacation, or weekend away. We appreciate your feedback on everything wonderful- from the room, the breakfast, and that we could share this peace and quiet with you after a busy couple of days.

Visit us in the summer- and you will find that tranquility near our pool that you found on your last stay!

Happy Travels!
-Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Pinellas Park, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I arrived for a business training session during the 2nd week in April 2013. I stayed from the 8th through the 14th. Typically for business I stay at either Hilton or Marriott properties however given the proximity of my training session (it was in this hotel) and the fact that there was a “blizzard” scheduled for the 2nd day of my trip, it was a no-brainer.

The lobby receptionist seemed pleasant enough when she was checking me in, but I found out later the pleasantries were lost in the inadequacies of the check in. Although I was given a map of the complex and explained where my room was, which seemed easy enough, I later turned out to be on a slightly wild goose chase looking for my room and to make matters worse after schlepping all of my luggage up to the room discovered that my keys were working only to find when returning to lobby that I wasn’t actually checked in. Fortunately there was a gentleman there who quickly handled the situation reprogram my keys and I was able to make my way up to my room. Upon entering the room I was quickly taken aback as it seemed a bit like a college dorm with the kitchen immediately to the right living space deadhead and then a couple of French doors separating the bedroom and bath. It had been a while since I’ve actually stayed in a suite.

It was nicely technologically furnished with 2 large flat HDTV’s one of the living space and one in the bedroom space. There was a DVD player in the living space and this establishment offers free DVDs 1st come 1st serve. At the time of my stay they were still on Comcast cable, but they are changing to DirecTV. There is a decent wired Internet connection at the desk and wireless connection throughout. For my stay the wireless was 802 11 a, b, g, and n, your mileage may vary as I understand they were working on it while I was there.

There is a microwave oven, a full-sized fridge with freezer and an icemaker, a dishwasher and a 2 burner stove in the kitchen. There looked to be a service of 4, silverware, plates and the like. I was able to purchase a case of water and some ice cream for the week which was quite nice. And speaking of nice, this place offers FREE laundry machines. Bring your own soap but otherwise the machines are free. This is incredibly nice especially when you’re staying for a week like I did. You can return with clean laundry thus saving on spouse Agro.

But wait, there’s more! Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday nights they offer a happy hour dinner in addition to the free breakfasts they have every day. During the happy hour dinner you can get free draft beer and wine. I chose Blue Moon but they offer Coors as well. I saw white and red wines being served. And it’s pretty much unlimited. The nights I was there they had chicken wings one night, pulled pork/chicken and something else on the 3rd night. The staff for this event was super friendly and accommodating. Breakfasts served at this place are typical of most establishments I stay in with one exception. They offer a changeup on the main entrée every day so you’re not stuck with the same bland scrambled eggs. I saw omelettes and then scrambled eggs. I saw bacon and then sausage patties. There was also mixed fruit, waffles fresh made, oatmeal, dried cereal, assorted breads and muffins and even cold cuts and cheese, a little something for everyone.
Okay so now out with the bad and it’s not really bad-bad, but it is annoying. The housecleaning service at this place has a disconnect between themselves and the management. Two days in a row I asked not to be serviced and my room was still serviced. Typically this might not bother someone however the tree hugger in me was bothered by the fact that I had all fresh towels and new soaps, shampoos conditioners and body lotions after barely tapping into what I had. When I alerted the management/front desk clerk they really seemed quite unconcerned. I later learned that there were magnets I was supposed to place on my door in order to avoid being serviced. These magnets are also used for sleeping in late. I wasn’t informed that on check-in. Worked to the wise, the magnets only stick on one spot on the door which is the key swiper. Not a very efficient system since the magnet will eventually destroy the key but hey they don’t seem to care.
Now back to some good. The lighting in the room is nice with several different styles of lights creating variations on the theme. The bed was comfortable as were the sheets and pillows. They even had a variety of pillows with a couple of thin and a couple of feather. For my stay the heater worked well. One of the days it was wind chill -15 and remained a comfy 67° in my room. As for the darkness factor I typically report on them happy to say that for the most part this room was quite dark. Small exceptions include the telephone out in the living space which for some reason, the line 1 and 2 lights kept turning themselves on. The other bright light was caused by the alarm clock and that was easily remedied with a hand towel. The windows have darkeners and sheers.
During one of the happy hours on the cold day they had a nice fire burning in the fireplace in the lobby area, also a nice touch. This place also has a very small gym and a pool for summer months. I found the pricing to be quite reasonable coming in around $100 a night for the 7 nights I stayed even with taxes included. The proximity of this establishment to retail and restaurants as well as the light rail make it a perfect stay for most.
Overall and happy to say I will definitely be coming back in a couple of months to the Denver area and I will make this my “residence” when I do.

Room Tip: Don't stay near the elevator as the bell is quite loud.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Heater44, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for your response on our hotel. We appreciate the feedback on things we can keep on providing, and also feedback on things we can provide better assistance with.

It makes our day that #1- you will be coming back. Please give us the heads up. We will make sure your accommodations are just as good if not better than previous.

#2 - We will keep an eye on what we can do to provide better housekeeping services. It starts with the front desk, and that magnet.

#3 - Thank you for mentioning our service recovery. There are little things that can add up to serious inconveniences- and knowing that we jumped right on top of everything to make it happen makes us smile.

It was nice to have personally met and connected with you- and we appreciate your amazing feedback. I hope to see you again in your Colorado travels.

Best
Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

The rooms are spacious and the beds were comfortable. The breakfasts were good and while the dinners weren't gourmet, nice to have that options as well as the beer and wine! It was close to where I needed to be for work as well. I liked the Purple Ginger restaurant nearby also. Would definitely stay again. My only complaint is that the wake up calls never came. I was using as a back up so not a big deal and I did point it out after first night and still didn't work.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of the Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center.
We are extremely sorry about the Wake up call. We recently upgraded our systems, and there may have been a slight glitch. Due to this response we are now working with the wake up call system by providing test calls and such to ensure they work correctly.

Aren't our rooms great? It feels like more than a hotel- with just a room, bed, bath, and desk. It's like a small apartment just for you- our guests.
We love the social reception that we feature. We recently just added new menu items- and would love to have you back!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Free hot breakfast, free wifi, free laundry, free dinner 3x/week, daily housekeeping, comfy bed, heat & air, DW, garbage disposal, safe area, happy workers, clean, inexpensive, 24 hr gym... Seriously better than home! I don't know how they afford to charge such low rates and still provide all the amenities. It's a great place to stay! I have my 14 mo son and everyone has been pleasant towards him. Feels comfy and welcoming. Couldn't be a happier customer. We are ihg hotel fans now. 100%. Sign up to earn rewards for your stay too. Especially if you're planning to stay an extended time, like we are. We've stayed at residence inn and that's always a preference, but this place is comparable and half the cost! We've also stayed at intercontinental Tahiti and were pleased with that ihg experience, as would be anticipated. Anyway, hope this helps. Happy travels!

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for the wonderful response! Every guest at the Staybridge should feel as good as you and your son did. We love that! Our brand is better than the Residence Inn as we offer a very awesome value for our amenities. Our prices are situated as ones that are affordable, and upscale extended stay pricing for great prices. When will you be back to visit?
Please give us the heads up- and as always- enjoy our socials!

-Dbaker
Grandview Heights, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Very nice place! Loved the suite. Breakfast had nice variety. Very clean and comfortable. Comfy bed, good location for restaurants.

Will try to stay in other Staybridge Suites across the world.

Easy access.

• Stayed January 2013
Heater44, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for your positive response. Our location central to everything Denver Colorado has to offer. We are less than 20 minutes from great Mountain ranges, as well as 10 short minutes from Downtown Denver.
Some of the best rest I have ever received has been at a Staybridge, and we are pleased to hear you love our product, all the way down to the beds.

When you are visiting again- please let us know!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

For under $100 per night, I got a KS, NS, 1 bdrm suite with a kitchenette, full fridge and microwave. It was very clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and very helpful. A very good breakfast was included. We took advantage of the free shuttle service to/from the Park Meadows. We tipped the breakfast staff (for keeping the food well stocked and fresh) and the shuttle driver(s). I liked getting the USA Today daily and it was QUIET (gotta love it).

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Heater44, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful response-
We love when our guests see the value in our location that we see.
Our location serves as a central spot to get anywhere in Denver, and provides you with a feel of tranquility and quiet while staying in one of Denver's largest business hubs.
Our shuttle service is great for short distances within the area so you don't ever feel unable to go anywhere.
We hope to see you again when you are visiting the area.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We could not have had a better extended stay! For our six-week wait to close on our new home when we relocated, I needed to find an affordable place that could accommodate my new commute and two cats. The front desk offered me a tour on the spot! The location was great, near lots of restaurants, grocery and shopping, and the interstate. The kitchen had everything we would need. Good breakfast buffet; an unexpected evening meal and happy hour. Great wireless connection, fax services were a lifesaver dealing with the mortgage. The length of our stay allowed us to become familiar with the staff, ALWAYS helpful. We have no intention of ever buying another house but we'd recommend this Staybridge.

Room Tip: Sleep quality was great, except...the air. New to the area? Get a humidifier from the Target up th...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank LSA23320
Heater44, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
It's too bad you had to check out. We loved having you with us, but couldn't be happier that your residence is up to par and you are starting a new chapter.

The air here is crazy- and thank you for the thought. We should start keeping humidifiers available for guests who might be experiencing some of the air changes you did.

We hope you come back to say hi to your old friends at the Staybridge now and then, and always send your guests our way if they need an affordable, amazing place to stay.

-Director of Sales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Centennial
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Center Hotel
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Ce...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!