Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfree laundryfree dinnerbreakfast and evening snacksdenver tech centerbig fridgeextended stayoffer free breakfastfull kitchensocial hourbed was comfortablenice kitchenrooms are cleanpots pansown mealsfresh towelslight rail stationreception area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Came to this hotel for a business trip . Found pile of dusts in every corner of the room , it is obvious no one have properly cleaned the room in YEARS . I spoke with the manager about this and she said she will take care of this . Nothing was done so i registered a different room . Same level of cleanliness but this time the TV was broke and the heating . Took them another day to fix the tv and heating though im still freezing at night . There are many better options in the area as the Marriott courtyard which i used in my previous travel

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel. There are better options in the area .
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ben P
Heater44, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for your response, as with any - positive or unpositive we always take note.
Since your review was posted, we have made significant changes in staffing, and take items like this right to the top.
We promise this would never happen again.. because it has been noted, and our Executive Housekeeping Director was made very aware of it.
In fact, he will be looking at these pictures and reading this tomorrow again.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Stayed here twice for extended periods during the last two years. Great staff, manager receptions from Tuesday thru Thursday. Nice quiet rooms, good breakfasts and even an on-call soda machine that helps my diet-pepsi addiction. The rooms are on-par with a Holiday Inn express, I will agree with some of the other reviewers that the hotel is starting to show its age. The bathrooms are pretty old looking and such. Might be time for a make-over but thats the only knock on this place. Super close to anyplace in the Denver south metro area. Cheers -

Room Tip: Top floors of course -
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your positive response about the hotel.

We strive to make up the differences in what our facility offers in other avenues. We want everyone to feel like home on those long trips away from, what is comfortable.
As noted in other reviews, we are working at improving our maintenance concerns, and also upgrading the hotel where we can.

We look forward to seeing you when you visit Denver again, and appreciate your positive feedback. Individuals like you make our day!

-Cheers to you!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This hotel was not as nice as other Staybridge Suites, although the staff could not be beat for freindliness and trying to be helpful.
The rooms were smaller (barely room to walk or close the door at end of kng bed).
There were noises at night. Some heating or plumbing equipment ran off and on (mostly on) all night. The toilet refilled some water approximately every 3 - 5 minutes. All of which resulted in poor sleep quality.
The grills would not light (for me or for staff that tried them). I had 3 days of food to grill and had to cook in my room each night. Outside lighting by the grills was poor - to see the food at dusk. And the instructions for lighting/using the grill were incomplete on the grill and nonexistant as placards.
Breakfast food was the same, or essentially similar each day of the weekend, and nothing to write home about. The 1 reception night I attended was good - good food, good beer, and friendly staff.

Room Tip: I don't know if you can get away from the equipment noises in any room
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your response about our location.
I personally will be trying out the grills during grilling season to make sure they work, and hopefully we can fire that steak up together.

Our systems are different from other hotel systems, as we have HVAC units that are not sticking out from a window, or come in a box, unfortunately, or fortunately (not in all cases) we do hear noises when the units come on, or provide air/heat into the hotel.
We have made this available for maintenance to review, and we will do our best to make sure it doesnt happen again.

Thank you!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've stayed at some nice 3 star suite hotels before, but I was disappointed with this one. It did have a great location, but I hope to stay elsewhere next time I'm in the area as there are plenty of other nicer options. It seriously took 15-20 min to check in, and I was only there for a 3 night stay. The girl was nice and was changing me into a room with a king bed, but it shouldn't have taken that long.

The carpet was old and needs to be replaced, as well as most of the furniture in the room. Just felt plain, worn and 10 years old. The biggest disappointment was the bath towels, which also seemed to be 10 years old. Not very absorbent, very rough and worn down, and had lost that fresh, white look despite obviously being bleached over and over.
Also saw a couple spiders in the room the day I checked in, which made me feel the room wasn’t cleaned thoroughly.

Overall a good value possibly for a small family who needs some room, but as far as comfort, cleanliness and the overall condition of the room it was lacking.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Everyone loves to stay at the Staybridge.. I guess spiders even like us.
We are very sorry you did not feel we lived up to par for your stay.
When we receive reviews like these we take them up the ladder to improve our stays, and improve our guest outlooks. The next time you visit you will see a more updated Staybridge!
We look forward to seeing you in Denver again!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I travel quite a bit for work and have never written a review but I felt compelled to this time around. This has by far been my favorite hotel and will definitely stay here again whenever I'm back. The hotel was right off of the interstate and close to everything. Everyone I encountered on the staff was very pleasant and helpful. The internet was impressive, never had such speeds in a hotel. However, the thing that stood out most about this hotel were the meals. Both the breakfast and dinner were awesome and the fact that they were included was amazing!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CaitlinLucas

Thank you for your review of the Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center.
Since I have encountered all the complimentary benefits that Staybridge has to offer, I will not stay anywhere else. The complimentary amenties such as breakfast, and our Socials make our hotel stand out. I appreciate that you gave us such a great review and plugged what we best feature at the hotel. Did I mention too.. that we have a complimentary Laundry room?

Thanks again!