“Excellent lunch”
Review of Mitto Cinco

Mitto Cinco
Description: This is a really tasty mexican-international restaurant, where the excelent service and quality of food will certainly give you an amazing experience. enjoy it with your friends or family say you saw this and ask for a cup of wine for free
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

This is a lovely restaurant and the reviews are correct. The food is well executed, as is the service. We ate lunch on a Tuesday and did not have to wait for a table. The server suggested empanadas to start. They were the best savory empanadas I’ve had; ground meat with peanuts, spices and served with a fresh pineapple salsa. We also tried a fresh fish entree, perfectly cooked and served over risotto. On a hot day, the gazpacho was a refreshing treat. The risotto poblano was delicious!! Our youngest child was happy to see a kids menu and loved the spaghetti Alfredo, while our other child ordered an adult portion. We were too full for dessert, but I bet those were tasty, too.

Date of visit: March 2019
MITTOCINCO, Propietario at Mitto Cinco, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Thank you very much for your comment, we´re glad you liked everything! thanks

Reviewed February 13, 2019

We were looking for a restaurant and we ended up finding the one by the tripAdvisor recommendation board and it was amazing! Good quality food, great service and very nice place! I recommned!

Date of visit: January 2019
MITTOCINCO, Propietario at Mitto Cinco, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Thank you very much for your comment, we are glad you enjoed everything! we hope we´ll see you back again!

Reviewed January 15, 2019

My in-laws took my wife and I to Mitto for brunch and I could not have been more impressed. Our brunch started with fresh made Concha's that were still warm when served. I have tried bites of Concha's in the past and was never a fan as they were always dry and tasteless, but these were a whole new experience. They were moist, tender and so flavorful I ate two! Our brunch continued with a cup of fresh cut fruit and fresh squeezed orange juice. For my entree I had an omelette with mushrooms and manchego cheese that was cooked to perfection. I don't remember the name of the dish that my wife had (Huevos gratin?) but it looked amazing and was simply delicious (see the item in the accompanying picture). All dishes were served with really tasty black bean frijoles including a fresh made tortilla chip as well as house made salsa verde and salsa roja. The service was also exceptional - our coffee cups were never empty and the waiter tended to us consistently.

This was easily the most flavorful and well prepared brunch I have ever had the pleasure of eating and I highly recommend Mitto to anyone. I doubt you will find cuisine this good for the price anywhere. And definitely try those incredibly delicious Concha's!

Date of visit: January 2019
MITTOCINCO, Propietario at Mitto Cinco, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your beatiful words!!! We are really glad you enjoied everything at our restaurant!
have a great day and we´ll be waiting fot your next visit!
thank you again!

Reviewed December 4, 2018

I was with my family( don't speak Spanish ). we were visiting cholula and then decided to go to cus cus cus restaurant but that was closed for afternoon (1.30 pm) then we went to MITTO CINTO. the decor is just relaxing. staff was so friendly. becoz of our Language barrier the chef did came out and helped us to decide the menu and we were happy for what we eat. The Salman was so fresh and taste way better than my own country ( haha).
I would suggest that one should go and visit this place

Date of visit: December 2018

Thank you very much for your comments, I´m glad you liked everything! We hope we see you soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch based on the reviews and we’re happy we did! The food was delicious. The pastas were nicely prepared. The desserts were also very good... would recommend the pastry with the candies/jelly and the tiramisu. The friendly chef speaks English which was really helpful. Great ambience. Would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: March 2018
MITTOCINCO, Propietario at Mitto Cinco, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Thank you very much for your beautiful words! We´re glad you liked everything. We wish you a wonderful day and hopefully you come back.
greetings