“Good local food at good price”
Review of Luna Marina - CLOSED

Luna Marina
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We were looking for tru local food and we got it. Service slow but friendly, food very good especially for the price

Reviewed April 10, 2012

empanadillas cold inside but they made a nice hot replacement, service was slow but that appears normal - wife's snapper was over cooked.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I had eaten here a few years ago and the food was great. Last year when I visited Isabela it was closed but has reopened under new management. The decor is the same, but the food kicks! The food, service and prices are wonderful. A good variety of seafood, steaks and of course, mafongo. I had mahi which was excellent in a nice garlic sauce. My brother had filet which was wonderful and my sister-in-law, calamari and a local root soup..excellent. This is a place that could be passed by in Jobo beach, but stop in and enjoy the food and the ambiance!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Nice restaurant, fast service, great seafood and local authentic cuisine.

1  Thank Lici3
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I visit this Isabela seafood restaurant two days ago with my wife and my sister and family and come little dissapoinment especially the overall service by waiters ( Too slowly really ) but food was good not excellent , we start with 2 different SURTIDOS ( CALAMARI , SORULLITOS , BOLAS DE MERO , ARANITAS, CHICKEN , MASITAS DE PORK , MAZZARELLA STICKS ) , perfect to begin , later we order the main courses ; CAMARONES EMPANADOS with TOSTONES , POLLO A LA PLANCHA , CHURRASCO , MOFONGO RELLENO DE CHILLO Y OTRO RELLENO DE CAMARONES , LOBSTER and MOFONGO RELLENO DE POLLO , all DELICIOUS and well cooked but service NEEDED to improve ,NOT WAIT MORE THAN ONE HOUR to food was service to our table , we dont order desserts becuase we get full in a hurry , tried this place but seafood was a little overprice as compared with other seafood options inthe region ,EXAMPLE my MOFONGO RELLENO DE CHILLO cost 19 dollars here and i paid only 14 dollars in other good seafood place in the area .