“Very clean and location was perfect!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Isabela
Ocean Front Hotel & Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Isabela
Orange City, Florida
“Very clean and location was perfect!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The first time I saw this hotel I was a little bit concerned wondering if the rooms will meet my expectations.... Once I got there with my husband, I asked the front desk lady to show me the room before paying for the night. She understood and handed me the keys to my room which was ocean view. I opened the door and liked the clean and comfortable room, so we decided to stay there. I will come back for sure and will stay here again if I decided to come back to this area which I love!!!
Gracias la pasamos bien yo y mi esposo.

Room Tip: This hotel is great if you want to be across the ocean and have a night out of fun with music and gr...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LauR02Oviedo
Carlos T, Owner at Ocean Front Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this review, February 20, 2015
Every guest or restaurant diner who takes the time to write about their positive experience here encourages us to renovate our promise to making Ocean Front Hotel & Restaurant an even more relaxing, delicious, fun and delightful place than before. Every good review is an acknowledgment that we continue to grow and improve, and we gladly maintain our commitment to offering great food, friendly service and a wonderful place to stay for everyone. Thank you for letting us know. Please come back soon!

The Ocean Front Hotel & Restaurant Family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

What a view! For under $100 a night is a place not to be missed. You got one of the most beautiful beaches of Puerto Rico in front of you! The rooms are simple but has everything you need. Rooms are clean, friendly and attentive staff. I recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank vmp127
Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review. We are definitely glowing with the satisfaction of providing good service, good food, a good time and that everything was as you expected. It is a pleasure for us to make our restaurant patrons and hotel guests feel welcome and taken care of in every way. Please come back to visit us soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Didn't stay here but I love coming here for food and drinks during visits to Puerto Rico. The coconut shrimp is my favourite. The view from the deck overlooking the beach is great. The sounds of the sea very relaxing. Bar staff are really friendly and provide great service.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Doggy60

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great food and service. The view was outstanding. Liz was awesome! Helpful and welcoming service. A place to go for breakfast-lunch-dinner-drinks-and the view!! A must do while in Isabela. We will return the next time here!

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank airwitt

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I went there and its the second time with my husband it was an excelent experience not too good the rooms but the restaurant service its really & food good i probably could say that the food its great i ate skirt steak mofongo w. A side of chimichurri it was really good and also a lobster bites really fresh and the service was really good the guys names was Luis , ricardo and jonathan really good guys went to my table pleased me and my husband it made one good day for me after all i was having a bad day earlier i went to luna marina and it was closed but i dont regret my trip to ocean front what its meant to be for good it is..people say their bad experiences but in order to do that you need to be in others peoples pants everyone has bad days ...why i write this down because i travel a lot and read reviews and pay attention to the bad ones from here, so when i got into the rest. I was scared but all these people prove me and the reviews wrong... Where ever you go enjoy...

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank msslove

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed here two nights while watching the Rip Curl Pro surf competition. Hotel is right on the water with a short walk to a nice beach to swim. We had a inner-room, no ocean view so book ahead and reserve a room with a view. Bring your own toiletries and towel, none provided. Room was decent size with AC and a small TV. Staff was friendly, also a cool deck bar to chill at for some refreshment. Its basic but served the need.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean front room
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Whitma

Puerto Rico
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The staff really corteous and they go out of their way to please you. The rooms are very cozy and quiet, the only sound are the waves splashing behind the hotel. Even the restaurant was close during our stay, it looks spanking clean. There is an ATM nearby the hotel, which I found the last day of the stay. Located in Jobos Beach, surfing meca for all of you surfing buffs. Many, many thanks to Denise, our Fronk Desk attendant.

Rafael G.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rafael G

The Ocean Front Hotel & Restaurant Family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Isabela
Royal Isabela
Rincon of the Seas Grand Caribbean Hotel
Parador El Faro
Parador El Faro
#2 of 3 in Aguadilla

Been to Ocean Front Hotel & Restaurant? Share your experiences!