This motel named resort was on the list of the accomodations from the PR Tourist company, during the RIP CURL WORD SURFING TOUR going from Oct 30 to Nov 10.
It is a SHAME they recomended this motel it really gives a bad name to PR, and here is why:
* Check in they insist on you wearing this stupid paper wrist band
* the place looked as a gost town, only a couple of cars in the prkg lot, i guess the word has gone out, not to us unfortunately..
* 1960 style, we booked a studio for 135$, and when we walked in the smell of mildew was overwhelming! would have give asthma to the kids.
* got moved to one of their hotel rooms, smell was better but very old deco, shower in plastic, cracked everywhere and repaired with glue, white used old towels that looked grey.
* A/C in wall was blowing directly in your face when you were in bed, had to move the bed.
* they refused to refund the difference between the studio originally booked at 135$ and the rate of the smaller rooms at 113$.
Old, dirty, awfull smell, the tourist board and health department shout SHUT THEM DOWN!
We run away from that place at 9am the next morning....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Costa Dorada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Dorada Beach Hotel Isabela
- Costa Dorada Beach Isabela