“Great mexican!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Boston
“Great mexican!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Really enjoyed this restaurant. We ordered the fish tacos which were great. The only thing was they put so much stuff on the tacos they were tough to eat but other than that it was great.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank pawsthebest

Chicago, Illinois
“Good Tequila”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Someone told us how good this place was, and yes, it was great. Service, food and tequilas all the best here. Will come here again, next time we visit.

Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excelent!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Simple, delicious and excelent service makes this establishment very important in the list of restaurants to go visit

• Visited August 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Good food, but neglectic on important details”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

A nice cozy place, great margaritas (I had watermelon and cucumber), and good mexican food. I am writing a positive review after deciding not to penalize this place because of our waiter's huge mistake or because of the fact that they had no diet soda. I ordered huarachas but the waiter brought me a burrito (a totally different dish) instead. So, even though I enjoyed two margaritas, fresh guacamole, and churros for dessert (mmm!), I ended up having a main dish that I did not want. Since I was having dinner with friends and their dishes were already on our table, I decided not to turn back the dish. The waiter was very apologetic, but he (and the management) failed to make any other gesture.

“Authentic Mexican food”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Not always you will have the chance to find a place with the best margaritas, best food, and service. But when you do, you'll want to make a note of it as you'd want to repeat that experience. This happened to us this weekend while in Isabela. Someone told us about the place and my wife and I decided to check the place out. They were celebrating their first anniversary as we found out. The owners are a young couple that are doing everything right by preparing everything with nothing but the best ingredients. We think we found a little gem and we will repeat the visit very soon.

• Visited April 2014