“Amazing breakfast!”

The Breakfast Club at Ola Lola's
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Hospitality veterans Christine and Courtney Parks have relocated from Washington, DC to offer locals and visitors all day brunch at Ola Lola's Garden Bar. From 7am to 2pm Friday through Tuesday enjoy simple, elegant breakfast and lunch with delicious coffee, mimosas and Puerto Rico's best Bloody Mary.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

This is the best breakfast place we ate. We went twice in 4 days! They have a quinoa oatmeal that's made with coconut milk, cinnamon, vanilla and seasonal fruit (which was mango and papaya) and it was excellent! I also tried some of the waffle my boyfriend had and that was great. Highly recommend!

thebreakfastclubpr, Owner at The Breakfast Club at Ola Lola's, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Thanks so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us that a seasoned traveler such as yourself appreciates what we do. We look forward to serving you when you make it back to our neighborhood.

Courtney and Christine Parks

There are newer reviews for The Breakfast Club at Ola Lola's

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, great people, good times. Get the grape-lemonade and Nutella French Toast! Eggs made perfect!

This rustic unassuming location provides dinners with breakfast and lunch specials that I am yet to discover anywhere else on the island. During my many trips to the Isle of Enchantment I try to make every attempt to make the 1.5 hr trip from San Juan to see Christine and Courtney.

This trip was no exception. Celebrated my birthday with their Sweet Corn Cake with Blueberry Compote! *two thumbs up*

Get out of the city and come check this slice of heaven out that right next to Shacks Beach and 3 mins drive from Jobos Beach. You will not regret it. Tell Christine that "Philip Sent You!"

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a place where you can Relax, with healthy breakfast alternatives, in a beachy-rustic very laid-back atmosphere and most important delicious food this is the place for you! Great service too!

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious and the ambiance was very relaxing! I had scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, bread and a Bloody Mary. My husband had a passion fruit mimosa, and a wrap with scrambled eggs and steak. Meanwhile, we were listening to ABBA enjoying the breeze in a little garden spot. It couldn't be better.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The gluten-free waffles are amazing and the owners make everything using fresh, healthy ingredients.