“Great Atmosphere, small portions”

The Breakfast Club at Ola Lola's
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Hospitality veterans Christine and Courtney Parks have relocated from Washington, DC to offer locals and visitors all day brunch at Ola Lola's Garden Bar. From 7am to 2pm Friday through Tuesday enjoy simple, elegant breakfast and lunch with delicious coffee, mimosas and Puerto Rico's best Bloody Mary.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Food was good, just small portions
Drinks available in AM...!
Christine (owner) is friendly
Only open Friday to Tuesday (closed Wed and Thurs)
Walkable to Villa Tropical and Montana
Will meet locals

Reviewed March 9, 2013

You can have a relaxing great breakfast looking at horses grazing in the fields across the street. Mhe food was fresh good and arrived fast. T he owners do a lot to make you feel comfortable and welcome

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I went with my boyfriend for brunch. I asked the waitress, which was very nice and friendly, if my dish can be with american cheese instead of swiss because I hate it. We waited a lot for the food to come and my dish had swiss cheese grr I didn't tell her because of the wait so I ate it anyway. We were drinking mimosas and when we ask for like a third round waitress said they were out of champagne so we had sangrias but wasn't any good so we decided to go to other place. When we paid the bill in the counter saw the waitress making a mimosa for herself!! :/

thebreakfastclubpr, Owner at The Breakfast Club at Ola Lola's, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thanks so much for your visit and your feedback, our customer's opinion is very important to us!

I apologize for any miscommunication - i do recall your request in which i personally ensured your request was accommodated. Your request for american cheese could not be accommodated as we do not have american cheese on our menu so we were happy to substitute with cheddar cheese. Our cheddar cheese is white, not orange so it may have looked as it were swiss cheese?

Regarding the mimosas, honestly i can't imagine making one for myself instead of a guest unless we didn't have enough left to provide a full glass. There must be some confusion however as we do not have sangria on our menu.

We hope you will return for another visit so we can earn 5 stars in your book!

Christine and Courtney Parks, the breakfast club at ola lola's

Reviewed February 28, 2013

very very yummy! My husband had the pulpo salad and loved it and my smootie was delicious wish we ate here every morning!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

It's my understanding that the breakfeast and dinner are two different items here (different owner/chefs etc), so I am only rating this on the breakfeast as that is what we eat there.
Was there few days ago and I have to say that the food was not bad although it's very pricey. With eggs (already at NY price) they don't even provide bread as you have to order it separately. The eggs came with potatos cut in small cubes (only about 10 of them, thank God!!) and did not have any flavor. my sister in law order a frappe which was very good. I have a place in Isabela and come often and I still don't understand that when business are owend by Americans they don't try to improve at the service. it took almost 1hr and 45 minutes to finish breakfeast for four people.

This is not a fancy place and or a scenic place and again for the seating that they provide it does not warrant the prices that they charge.

1  Thank Tony201089
thebreakfastclubpr, Owner at The Breakfast Club at Ola Lola's, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, apologies for the delayed follow up, we were waiting for tripadvisor to move your review to our page, the breakfast club at ola lola's - not Ola Lola's Garden Bar.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologize that we didn't exceed your expectations and regret the delays you experienced when you visited us, it was one of our busiest days to date with many large parties which unfortunately came in right before you joined us.

We are a small operation and a family business using fresh ingredients cooked to order. While sometimes there can be a bit of a delay, we make it a priority to exceed our guest's expectations. Keeping our menu small and using fresh ingredients allows to keep our prices low, our most ecpensive menu item - including the special you enjoyed on your visit with us, is $9.00. My personal experience in NY has been that menu prices are much higher than this and do not include the gorgeous breeze and views that we offer.

We welcome the opportunity to change your opinion of us on a future visit.

Christine and Courtney Parks, the breakfast club @ ola lola's