“So forgettable, its unforgettable”

The Breakfast Club at Ola Lola's
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Hospitality veterans Christine and Courtney Parks have relocated from Washington, DC to offer locals and visitors all day brunch at Ola Lola's Garden Bar. From 7am to 2pm Friday through Tuesday enjoy simple, elegant breakfast and lunch with delicious coffee, mimosas and Puerto Rico's best Bloody Mary.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So forgettable, its unforgettable”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

We came here at about 10:00am for breakfast and after reading all the FAAABULOUS reviews I couldnt wait to try it. Only to b sadly disappointed. First, we ordered OJ... the waitress comes back 2 glasses w 2ounces of OJ EACH!!! she said it was all they had left. I asked to bring me some ice so I could at least make up for what was missing... lets have coffee... it was just ok. I love yogurt!! please stay away from it here.... Again, 2ounces of yogurt 4 grapes and some nuts. it was served the sloppiest of way and waaay to expensive I was hoping I would blown away by the taste,NOT!!! I ordered the waffle... Are waffles dark brown? And hard?I could hardly bite into it. My husband ordered the omelet which I tasted and it was Ok. The check... $28 + tip of course. the waitress charged us $6.00 for the OJ( she was probably charging for the ice) I dont have a problem spending 40 or 50 bucks for a breakfast as long as I enjoy my meal this was not it. Finally, This is a cute open little cafe which surrounding could be so beautiful with the help of a weedwacker!! The only plus was that the waitress was really sweet and I didnt have the heart to tell her how bad the food was!

thebreakfastclubpr, Owner at The Breakfast Club at Ola Lola's, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Apologies for the delayed follow up, we were waiting for tripadvisor to move your review to our page, the breakfast club at ola lola's - not Ola Lola's Garden Bar.

We work very hard to please all of our guests and regret that you did not make us aware of your displeasure. The "sweet" waitress you referred to in your review is actually a co-owner of the breakfast club and would have been more than willing to accomodate you if you could just have let us know. We look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future. Thank you.

Courtney and Christine Parks
the breakfast club @ ola lola's

“Best breakfast in PR, hands down...”
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

The first time we visited ola Lola's was for breakfast. We returned for dinner as well but I tell you ALL about that on their page. Now, know that I am a breakfast person. I LOVE coffee and I LOVE a good breakfast even more. The orange juice is fresh, the coffee is delicious, and my meal was amazing every time. I suggest the "dawn patrol" it's what we got every time. Delicious waffles, fresh sausage, and a ton of grits for my little guy(1year old son).
With all that being said, the service was even better than the food. Christine was the best waitress ever and the food, cooked by her husband Courtney, was on point every time. We can't wait to return!

1 Thank Foodiseverything386
thebreakfastclubpr, Owner at The Breakfast Club at Ola Lola's, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to serving you and your little guy again soon!

Christine and Courtney Parks, the breakfast club @ola lola's
Fajardo, Puerto Rico
“WOW!! STOP IN YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had breakfast this morning and it was by far THE BEST BREAKFAST IN PUERTO RICO!! I had the wrap with pork, potatoes, egg and cheese, we also had a side of cheese grits. It was outrageously delicious! We placed our order and within a very few minutes our food was served, presentation is as good as taste! Both owners hail from the US and are experienced in food preparation and service. Courtney, the chef, was the executive chef at a Washington DC resturant. Very relaxed garden style atmosphere, beach attire and flip flops are ok, and for early surfing sessions...this is a must go....healthy noshes that are loaded with flavor!

1 Thank kim c
thebreakfastclubpr, Owner at The Breakfast Club at Ola Lola's, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you so much for both the kind words and your business. We are working hard to provide a product and an experience that is unique in this area. Your review means a lot and lets us know that we are on the right track.

Christine and Courtney Parks
Isabela
“Great New Addition to Shacks Beach”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great Bloody Marys, good cup of coffee and a n excellent breakfast with Grits and home made sausage patties to die for. They also have a late breakfast menu that includes one of the tastiest Cuban Sandwiches I have had. Good friendly service and did I mention the great Bloody Marys:)

Chicago, IL
“The Breakfast Club is the best way to wake up”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and two friends I think were the first customers of the Breakfast Club. Needless to say, we ate breakfast at Ola Lolas 3 or 4 more times. Each item on the menu was outstanding! Thanks you Christine and Chef Courtney. Samantha is still taking about the breakfast wrap. I am sure "The Breakfast Club" will be a big hit. People are jst silly for not eating their breakfast with all of you.

Chi-Town Club

• Visited October 2012
ChiTown! Thank you so much for your generous feedback - it was truly a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to your next visit!