“Beautiful view”

Ranked #6 of 75 Restaurants in Isabela
Cuisines: Caribbean, European
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chef Alex Yates-Shinn combines classic European cooking techniques with Puerto Rican ingredients to create the Restaurant’s signature farm-to-table cuisine. The menu spotlights Royal Isabela’s very own vegetables, herbs and fruits, as well as the bounty from local fisherman, cheese-makers and small family farms. His philosophy is simple: real food, cooked with real heat.
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is very elegant, service was ok, food very good. We had scheduled a tour of the resort (had to wait almost 2 hrs.) but worth it. Even saw whales! Only one complaint: the golf balls aren't biodegradable, sooo it's a shame they're hundreds in all the cliffs and in the ocean. Not very GREEN!!!

2  Thank z_ortiz

Reviewed April 9, 2013

By appointment only this exclusive restaurant, gave us the best service that we ever had in Puerto Rico. Very educated, service oriented staff. They treated us like family, with all detaills taken in consideration. Food is fresh fish, steaks and even artisan pizzas. Excelent wine selection for all tastes. Pastry chef not common in west area. I recomend it.

5  Thank Hector D
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

From the lovely ambiance to the green lush vegetation overlooking the blue sea... La Casa offers a culinary experience in exquisite surroundings. The fish was perfectly cooked and the service superb. The mojitos were also quite good. A must for those in search of fine dining in Isabela.

2  Thank Anintentionaltourist
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have been vacationing in Isabela for a couple decades and have a condo on the beach nearby. I love this area for its natural beauty and "island" feel. I had heard about this private development for several years, but didn't realize that the restaurant and bar are now open to the public (with reservation in advance). With a little help from Natasha, I made a dinner reservation for last night and wow...what a great place this is -- a hidden gem. I had the Caribbean spiny lobster with some pumpkin soup and the Wente Chardonnay and ended up meeting a great group of people that invited me for golf today. It only gets better, this golf course is world class with incredible views and challenges from tee to green. Even though I have my own place nearby, I am going to book a couple nights at the Casitas as a get-away during my next get-away to Puerto Rico. If you love golf, the ocean, the breeze, starry nights, peaceful privacy and appreciate quality, you need to check this place out...probably the best quality/style resort in Puerto Rico...and I have been to nearly all of them.

5  Thank William S
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

I arrive to the bar were i was greeted by this talented bar tender. He served me an my wife a organic pepper mojito and there i was in paradise enjoying one of the best views in whole PR the wind and smell of ocean hit my face! This was heaven i was living the dream ! After this experience i tough that maybe it couldn't be any better thats were a young executive chef and his sous chef plan each individual plate using freshly grown organic farm house ingredients. I tasted puerto rican flavors with an italian influence, one of the best lobster and fresh pasta in the world if you have a mouth you have to eat at Royal Isabela"s La Casa.

3  Thank Ratatouillegourmet