When arrive to check in and ckeck out was good. When my husband see the rooms he was surprise the clean for the price we paid for 3 day .the parador was a restaurant Olas y Arena Restaurant breakfast and dinner we enjoy delicious food. I see ocean 12 feet my room we enjoy fresh breeze and the sounds the waves . Spectacular view.
The saturday i wake late and arrive 900am to breakfast i wait 1 hours becouse only have one lady to take my order. The pool is to small and i not needed thanks a god in this time. Not gym and for clean my towel every day i needed to pay a fee $5.00
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming beachfront villas located on one of the most beautiful beaches of the northwest region of Puerto Rico. Our facilities include restaurant, tennis court, pool area, beach volleyball and also basketball court. Nearby Jobos beach and Middles ideal for practicing the sport of surfing. Also practice snorkeling or horseback riding in our facilities, the perfect place to unwind and have an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parador Villas del Mar Hau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador Villas Del Mar Hau Hotel Isabela
- Villas Del Mar Hau
- Parador Hotel Isabela
- Parador Hotel Del Mar Hau
- Parador Villas De Mar Hau