Prices are a bit high for the conditions of the rooms but if you are not looking for an upscale room then you will definitely enjoy these villas. The beachfront location makes this ideal for relaxing, spending quality time with the family or your pets. Its pretty hard to find a pet friendly rental in P.R, so when they allowed my labrador and corgui to stay I knew I had to try it out. Rooms are very clean but can definitely use a makeover and remodel. The area is very well kept and clean and the beach is amazing. You find shallow waters for your pets or kids to enjoy, a bit of surf if you walk a few miles down and reefs to snorkel just outside your villa. The restaurant had a good variety of food, average prices but good taste.
I overall recommend the place if you don't mind the outdated villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming beachfront villas located on one of the most beautiful beaches of the northwest region of Puerto Rico. Our facilities include restaurant, tennis court, pool area, beach volleyball and also basketball court. Nearby Jobos beach and Middles ideal for practicing the sport of surfing. Also practice snorkeling or horseback riding in our facilities, the perfect place to unwind and have an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Parador Villas del Mar Hau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador Villas Del Mar Hau Hotel Isabela
- Villas Del Mar Hau
- Parador Hotel Isabela
- Parador Hotel Del Mar Hau
- Parador Villas De Mar Hau