“Had a really good time”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Had a really good time”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

This is the type of place that you go at after a long day of surfing or on the beach. The view was spectacular and the mushroom steak was exceptional. For me it was just what I needed.

1 Thank Michael D

Somerville, Massachusetts
“I didnt love it...”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Good location but we went at night do we didn't see the view. Food so so. Service very slow (probably normal island time) but it was so loud! We didn't come for live band but we couldnt hear each other. It's a bar atmosphere at night. It was late and we didn't know our options. Too bad.

• Visited July 2013
“Great view... Great food...”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Typical puertorrican food. Fresh fish. I had the red snapper creole and it was delish, fresh, light tasty sauce and made to perfection. The mofongo was excelent too. I has the casava mofongo. Flan was home made, pretty big too. It is casual and service was ver good...

• Visited August 2013
new york
“Its all about the Location, Location, Location”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times. Each time we enjoy the view and the cool breezes, being on top of a hill looking down onto the beaches of Jobos and Montones. We have a drink and appetizers, and its fine.

• Visited June 2013
Isabela, Puerto Rico
“Waste of beautiful view”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The only good thing about this restaurant is the view. The service was very bad, there was only one waiter attending and several people in the bar area doing nothing. Employees drinking, smoking and joking. The food was not very good. I expected more from the restaurant and disappointed me a lot.

• Visited June 2013