“Scrumptious.”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Let me just say by far, this was the best restaurant I have been to in PR. It was recommend by my cousin who lives on the island. Outside of the restaurant does not look like its very much but once you go inside its a beautify, clean atmosphere. Everything was freshly made and our server was very polite. The food was absolutely delicious and very filling. Also, the prices was ridiculously cheap! I ordered a full sandwich, dessert, and a drink for about $6.00!! Next time I visit PR I all most definitely visit Verde Menta Cafe. They also have a FB page you can check out.

1  Thank Natalie71491

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We loved this small place. The coffee was amazing. The hot cereals absolutely delicious. And the Nutella crepe, soooooo yummy. The waitress was very sweet and funny. I wish I could have gone again, I definitely will go back for more of that coffee.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

This place is a cozy small spot in Isabela. They serve the best amazing pancakes and you can choose a ton of flavors for them (oreo, guava sauce, cameo, etc.). But the best thing ever is their coffee a big cup of that coffee gets you going all the day long. They also serve great hamburgers and wraps. It is must stop to whom ever heads down to Isabela.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Guava cheesecake pancakes were delish! Great coffee. Service was quick and staff was friendly. Place needs a little more work.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We went for breakfast here after reading the reviews and the reviews were not wrong. I tried the verde menta frappuccino which was amazing. I had a ham and cheese omelette with a local toasted bread which was very good. Someone else in the party ordered a crepe with Nutella and strawberries which I thought would be a strange combination but when I tried it I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Best crepe ever!

1  Thank judmarc